More Test Makes You More Conservative

1 Like

I think we have all known this, but it is nice someone is backing it up with some study. :smiley:

2 Likes

Maybe they can tell me the sky is blue or the grass is green, for their next study.

2 Likes

Well, low testosterone would explain why Joe Biden got elected. Then again so would stupidity. :wink:

4 Likes

Did we really need a study to prove this? Or could we just have looked at both groups and assumed the ones who look like lumberjacks/vikings are more manly?

3 Likes

Reminds me of something one would concoct a couple days before the high school science project is due. No peer reviewed article and no methods section…

https://www.openicpsr.org/openicpsr/project/155441/version/V1/view

When one has to dig this hard there’s a good chance there is nothing buried. Many more words in the article describing the study than the actual study which is never a good sign.

Here’s a fun one to do with double blind controls…

More trenbolone makes you more _________?

1 Like

That lines up pretty well with my general view of people. Most are selfish and/or stupid. Give them a boost of test and the confidence/energy/etc that goes along with it and suddenly those people are having delusions of grandeur about their potential and how others are weak and lazy comparatively if they aren’t equally confident/fit/assertive/horny/etc. I’d think it’d turn them more libertarian than just conservative though as that lines up better with high test symptoms IMO.

It’s my very dim view of my fellow countryman that makes me lean liberal/progressive on a macro scale, and libertarian on a micro scale.

There’s gotta be an internet quiz out there identifying your test levels based upon answers to political policy questions haha.

I got you bro. I call it the Testosterone:Wealth Compass.

8 Likes

I’m in like 3 places on that diagram haha.

2 Likes

If I choose to identify as a High T man, does that mean i can switch my place on the graph?

2 Likes

You can identify as whatever you want to be, you just can’t make others act like you are what you say you are.

Sending off that bottom right energy with this post lol

3 Likes

I mean, I probably could through physical violence, but that would throw me back into the top right.

1 Like

considering all the riots instigated by the left, I would argue this should land you squarely in top left tbh. Perhaps bottom left, depending on your definition of “physical violence”.

Anything not in the bottom right is effectively wrong and either wants you broke, or in chains.

1 Like

Dude… put a pin in this. Well stated.

1 Like

IIRC, I am somewhere around here:

I might be a bit right of that spot? I remember being pretty low on the y-axis though.

I am also winning so far on @tareload graph with the highest TT.

Just figured I’d drop a reference point.

3 Likes

Yeah, at a 875mg/wk blast tho lolz

Hank hasn’t posted his stats on full blast mode, has he?

2 Likes

Hank’s country has wonky labs. He has stated having roughly the same Test levels on 250 compared to like a gram. Maybe I am thinking about E2? I am not sure we can trust his labs?

He’s too busy for that.

He got what he wanted / questions answered / now back in “tren-me-me” mode :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Alas, we may never know.

Would be for an interesting tool for guys to see if their gear is bunk if lab work is reputable.

1 Like

An observation I have noted with Hank and one other member who used to post here @weightliftingwithoutlimits was I could tell a difference just through writing that indicated when they were on Tren.

This is what I do. I am not all that interested in much more than Test and mild orals. I don’t send stuff out to get tested. I just compare UGL labs to my pharma labs from my legit TRT days.

1 Like