More Steroids Than I Paid For

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
Not to rub shit in but i pay 75 dollar’s for 100 5mg tab’s of d-bol, is that about right.
Judge[/quote]

Well the fact you got 100 10mg’s eases that a bit but yes you seemed to overpay based on… you know.

Also judge I too recommend the higher doseage of dbol since it will kick harder and faster.

Having said that, the greatest myth out there IMO about gear is that 17AA’s like dbol will destory your liver if you use them for more than 6 weeks. That’s a pure lie.

Personally having no desire to do anything illegal, I would certainly never purchase dbol. However if I was to do so, it would probably be in the form 10mg tablets called “blue hearts” manufactured out of Thailand. And assuming I was to take part in such activity, I would get 100 tablets for $30-45 less than you paid.

World

I to believe anything to do with steroid’s is going to be blown out of proportion even length of use to possible liver damage.

With that said i myself will feel much safer running far heavier doses for shorter period’s of time,given the before mentioned information.
Right on brother’s
DA,JUDGE

For the money i spent on the d-bol it worked it’s self out in the end.

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Personally having no desire to do anything illegal, I would certainly never purchase dbol. However if I was to do so, it would probably be in the form 10mg tablets called “blue hearts” manufactured out of Thailand. And assuming I was to take part in such activity, I would get 100 tablets for $30-45 less than you paid.

World[/quote]

HAHAHAH!