T Nation

More Regulation

Just think the kind of harm we are doing to these strip and pimps , I can not believe this is America home of the brave and land of the free

Im at work and can’t watch it, but is it one of those regulations where you can only be like 3 feet from a stripper or something?

They tried to pass that in Detroit lol.

If it’s not, can you give a quick synopsis?

In Kansas we are all about getting rid of the right of adults to be near strippers. This is coming from so called “pro business” Republicans. In Missouri the new strip club laws have KILLED strip clubs. Put a lot of people out of work. Kansas is eager to do the same thing. Even though right now some people on the border are going TO Kansas to visit strip clubs because it’s a better experience in Kansas than in Missouri at this moment.

Republicans in my state are working hard to make sure adults cannot decide things for themselves in this manner because they feel the government knows better and should legislate that morality for them. It’s the same type of nonsense of Democrats in New York with legislating pop sizes. It’s government knows best and let us tell you what to do at its finest.

More fuel for my never ending fire of Democrats and Republicans are both big government. They just have different things they think about how best to take away your liberty.

On the video: Shouldn’t the owner go to jail for not checking the girls I.D.? I mean I assume he is legally responsible for the fact that happened.

[quote]H factor wrote:
On the video: Shouldn’t the owner go to jail for not checking the girls I.D.? I mean I assume he is legally responsible for the fact that happened. [/quote]

Absofuckinglutely