more protein questions

Sorry if these questions have been answered before, but I must have missed the answers (or forgotten) if they have.

Q1: What is the ratio of whey:to:casein in milk protein isolate? If I remember correctly milk protein is something like 80% casein and 20% whey. How close is that guess?

Q2: What is less processed, milk protein isolate, or whey (type?) individually plus casein individually. In other words if I got a blend of nothing but milk protein isolate, would that be more or less processed than a blend of 2/3 casein and 1/3 whey (type?).

The reason I ask this is because I seem to respond much better when I use milk protein isolate or casein. Thanks.

As far as I know, you are quite right. Milk protein is 80% casein and 20% whey protein. Human milk, however, starts out at the opposite, then as the infant matures the percentage of casein increases until it is about 50/50. As far as which protein is less processed, that really depends on the method/s used to isolate the protein. For the most part, I would say that whole milk protein isolates are the least denatured proteins, although certain whey concentrates and caseins, such as micellar casein, should be undenatured proteins too.