T Nation

More Police Violence... Kinda

So I have seen a lot of threads on here with people angry at thug cops etc... Some have suggested what they would like to have happen to these cops, this one's for you:

That fan deserved a beating by the cops.

He endangered every player and member of the crowd with his radical run across the field.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

He endangered every player and member of the crowd with his radical run across the field. [/quote]

x2

why are europeans such huge pussies

Fuck the police.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
why are europeans such huge pussies[/quote]

tell that to Dolf Lundgren

fucking crazy video lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

He endangered every player and member of the crowd with his radical run across the field. [/quote]

He deserved to get hit with a taser, getting beat with a night stick is a bit too rodney king. (is that racist darkninja?) Unless that guy was tweaking on pcp or something, 4 cops should be able to subdue a guy with their bare hands. If they really wanted to throw him a beating, do it off the field. The cops got what they deserved.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

He deserved to get hit with a taser, getting beat with a night stick is a bit too rodney king. (is that racist darkninja?) Unless that guy was tweaking on pcp or something, 4 cops should be able to subdue a guy with their bare hands. If they really wanted to throw him a beating, do it off the field. The cops got what they deserved. [/quote]

I was being sarcastic, Aggv. :slight_smile:

I agree the thug cops over-reacted.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Alright:

Some guy runs one the same 100x60 m field as 23 other guys…

Terrible things happen.

Could you lead me from A to B please.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

He deserved to get hit with a taser, getting beat with a night stick is a bit too rodney king. (is that racist darkninja?) Unless that guy was tweaking on pcp or something, 4 cops should be able to subdue a guy with their bare hands. If they really wanted to throw him a beating, do it off the field. The cops got what they deserved. [/quote]

[/quote]

Oh well…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

haha, stupid lack of inflection on the internet.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

haha, stupid lack of inflection on the internet. [/quote]

Well, it’s partly my fault. I didn’t use a smiley face emoticon, nor my usually overused “lol”.

LOL

Fuck the police!

And I think it’s AMERICANS who are the pussies: at least when the cops started beating the guy repeatedly with a baton someone REACTED and stopped it - here in the US the most one could expect is that they’d FILM it (although filming cops has been made illegal in several states).

Wouldn’t it be great if when cops started beating people, the onlookers would have the testicular fortitude to stop it?

Imagine that…

But the sad reality is that here in “the land of the free”, anyone who interfered would probably be charged and imprisoned.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Fuck the police!

And I think it’s AMERICANS who are the pussies: at least when the cops started beating the guy repeatedly with a baton someone REACTED and stopped it - here in the US the most one could expect is that they’d FILM it (although filming cops has been made illegal in several states).

Wouldn’t it be great if when cops started beating people, the onlookers would have the testicular fortitude to stop it?

Imagine that…

But the sad reality is that here in “the land of the free”, anyone who interfered would probably be charged and imprisoned.[/quote]

Not if the whole crowd rushes them.

[quote]orion wrote:

Fuck the police!

Imagine that…

But the sad reality is that here in “the land of the free”, anyone who interfered would probably be charged and imprisoned.[/quote]

Not if the whole crowd rushes them.[/quote]

But the whole crowd would never do it. The first couple who ran out to interfere would get beaten or even shot themselves.

Fuck the police!

Imagine that…

I believe Tupac shot two cops who were beating a guy and got away with it.

I wouldn’t recommend intervening in any altercation, especially one involving the police. You’re unlikely to come out on top physically or legally.

Fuck the police!

Imagine that…

great post\

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
why are europeans such huge pussies[/quote]

tell that to Dolf Lundgren[/quote]

Only a brazen fool would engage in such stupidity.

Fuck the police!

Imagine that…

I live in a city where there is student riots. And if they have video evidence of you breaking the law the cops hunt you down after the fact. And just think what would happen to you after with no crowd to back you up. And they would just say you resisted arrest.