More of 41, Alive and Kicking!

My Back last month! Berardi and Mercola nutrition Between 50% and 80 % of the time. MACDO often, chips…too mutch! Spinach! A lot!

Training maybe 3 to 5 hours a weeks, no cardio! Thibaudeau, Poliquin and all volume training work best for me and are easier on the joints.

You know, I think that at our age we are living on what we have builded before. If we start to late it will not be fix in our nature!

keep pumping everybody!

Coach HArry, french canadian peasoup!

NB: Why there is so much people on anti depress drugs? Environnement? Nutrition? Life not the way they want? Stress? I’m studying that for my book and it’s a kind of complex thing!

[quote]Monsieur Net wrote:
NB: Why there is so much people on anti depress drugs? Environnement? Nutrition? Life not the way they want? Stress? I’m studying that for my book and it’s a kind of complex thing![/quote]

A vicious combination of all of these factors listed. Of course they differ from person to person.

My side chest, arm 16 in, chest 45in! 7% bf, weight 170 lbs

sorry for the quality!

Harry

Shooting at lake Ontario in august!

Harry 41, Emy 23 ;o)

Emy and me for a shooting at lake Ontario by Jeff Neron in august!

So 41 , alive and kicking with less troubles than before!

I’m living like a monk with the light of the spirit . No woman necessary! Just pure iron and muscle pump… do you beleive me when I say that???

So have a good over 35 lifter life ;o)

Aurevoir!

Coach HArry for is 41 birthday, I’m Spiked!

Emy and me for a shooting at lake Ontario by Jeff N?ron in august!

So 41 , alive and kicking with less troubles than before!

But a girlfriend will be welcome before I finish like Arnold on the other post (ouf!) Do you have any suggestion? Friend, sister, cousin, i’m ready to moove out from here lol Under 30 please ;o)

I,m joking! i’m living like a monk with the light of the spirit . No woman necessary! Just pure iron and muscle pump… do you beleive me when I say that???

So have a good over 35 lifter life ;o)

Coach HArry for is 41 birthday, I’m SPIKED!
[/quote]

It’s easier to lift without the worry of women, I guess.

August at lake Ontario with Emy! ( what a beautiful day )

awwsaome guy. What does your workout proram look like. 37 y/o and can only wor out 2-3 times a week, that is due to heavy work schedule

I’m SPIKED!
[/quote]

And what else, dude!!?? :smiley:

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Monsieur Net wrote:
I’m SPIKED!

And what else, dude!!?? :-D[/quote]

When I will finish my last Spike caps in more than a month I’ll tell you. But right now is like being happy all day long just after one weeks!

Usualy at this time of the year I start " S.A.D." until summer.

H

(Sorry: being french speeking some time i’m not clear)

Get over yourself dude. Nobody but 50 year old women want to see guys our age in swimsuits. You got a nice physique. Go to the beach and be yourself. At 46 years old i still look good but I aam not flaunting it. This site is for dudes like us to help one another, not show off. Lets the kids do that.

NB: Why there is so much people on anti depress drugs? Environnement? Nutrition? Life not the way they want? Stress? I’m studying that for my book and it’s a kind of complex thing![/quote]

Advertising directly to the consumer as well, among other things. An extremely insightful book on that subject is Let Them Eat Prozac by Dr. David Healy. Actually one of the best non-fiction books I’ve ever read. Hopefully it’s been published en francais…

Training maybe 3 to 5 hours a weeks, no cardio! [/quote]

you look great.

now how about mixing in some cardio!

[quote]questdoc wrote:
Get over yourself dude. Nobody but 50 year old women want to see guys our age in swimsuits. You got a nice physique. Go to the beach and be yourself. At 46 years old i still look good but I aam not flaunting it. This site is for dudes like us to help one another, not show off. Lets the kids do that.[/quote]

Ok manI got your point. But I’m kind of visual! So a body like yours wont inspire me!

I just want to set the table for a futur experiment. Just wait for the folow up, picture after Alpha Male, TRIBEX, M etc… an article will follow after that. But with the price of Biotest in Canada , i must acumulate my cycle one bottle by one!

In my practice I help people since the last 15 years. My clients don’t want to be the strongest man, not the bigest but look great without shirt! Not for others but for themself!

You have two kind of guy.1) The Bulldog, with no sensuality, muscle, no flexibilty, no sensitivity, lot of hairs on the body, matcho, feeling good in a wolf pack! There is woman for that. 2) The tiger,a lone ranger, fexible, agile, slim, sensual… and there is woman for that kind too! Both are destruction machine in their kind and effective in their way.

So It’s a wide world! Vivre et laissez vivre mes amis!

My best advice for everybody here… John Berardi and Christian Thibaudeau! And for total health Dr. Mercola

Coach Harry

[quote]CaptainLogic wrote:
Monsieur Net wrote:

NB: Why there is so much people on anti depress drugs? Environnement? Nutrition? Life not the way they want? Stress? I’m studying that for my book and it’s a kind of complex thing!

Advertising directly to the consumer as well, among other things. An extremely insightful book on that subject is Let Them Eat Prozac by Dr. David Healy. Actually one of the best non-fiction books I’ve ever read. Hopefully it’s been published en francais…[/quote]

Thank you , I’m ordering it from amazon.ca right now!

[quote]chillain wrote:
Monsieur Net wrote:
Training maybe 3 to 5 hours a weeks, no cardio!

you look great.

now how about mixing in some cardio!

[/quote]

With the training from Thibaudeau and Poliquin the heart is working enought and my last VO2 was very OK! When i’m on more strengt training i used to add some HIT cardio. But I have no time to loose in runing after my shadow in the street for hours… unless it will be a goal for something. Cardio is specific for what you want to do…

In my Alpha Male experiement I will add some HIT as you say… keep watching! (but I hate it lol)

Thanks!

Harry

[quote]regy61669 wrote:
awwsaome guy. What does your workout proram look like. 37 y/o and can only wor out 2-3 times a week, that is due to heavy work schedule[/quote]

Yo man!!

I turn around short and brief training no more than an hour…usualy 45 minutes… between 3 and 5 times a weeks . Depending of my schedule. I train at home so I save lot of time now. Just free weights and chins.

After many years I found that I can slow back on training time (not intensity) if nutrition, life style, siesta, mind was in place… maybe more than 50 % of the game is out the gym…maybe 75%.

I workout oposites muscles all the time (almost), body split in 3 and abdo alone somewhere during the weeks. Alternate volume and strengt phases. I stop before being overtrain…it’s the most important at all age! Sometime I stop for 1 month and sometime more but doing some light exercice during the break.

If you are in a rush… olympic lift and powerlifting lift 2 times a weeks no more than 30 minutes just to keep the body in a kick. When it’s sloing dow …upgrade your training.

But sometime you have to choose between job and quality of life. It’s hard with all the media image about being succesfull! There is an explanation for the prozac thing here???

Best Regards,

Coach HArry ;o)

[quote]questdoc wrote:
Nobody but 50 year old women want to see guys our age in swimsuits.[/quote]

I wouldn’t say that, I know plenty of 18-30 year olds who would love to see more guys in swimsuits who look like him, even at 41. He has a very good physique IMO, better than most guys I know who are in their 20’s, so why wouldn’t people want to see it? Hell, I’m a 20 year old guy, and it gives me inspiration, I hope I can look like that when I’m in my 40’s.

Anyway, to the original poster, awesome job, very impressive physique.

[quote]counterfeitsoda wrote:
questdoc wrote:
Nobody but 50 year old women want to see guys our age in swimsuits.

I wouldn’t say that, I know plenty of 18-30 year olds who would love to see more guys in swimsuits who look like him, even at 41. He has a very good physique IMO, better than most guys I know who are in their 20’s, so why wouldn’t people want to see it? Hell, I’m a 20 year old guy, and it gives me inspiration, I hope I can look like that when I’m in my 40’s.

Anyway, to the original poster, awesome job, very impressive physique.[/quote]

Man you made my day! ;o)

I was inspired by older guy and want to do it for guy like you with my practice as a personal trainer and massage-therapist!

Thank you again! And another shut for you!!!

NB: I know, i’m hiding my calves! Don’t laught! Someone said to put them in ground with lot of water… I’m waiting…

Coach HArry, BSC, CSCS, NSCA-CPT

I am not saying that one should not be proud of his body. Hell I am very proud of mine. I had a cervical fusion (neck) in December 2003. I fought the pain (nerve and muscle) for the past two years and finally got my body back to competition form. But, I did it for me. I go out with nice slacks and loose shirts. People can see I work out. I need not be seen in the kind of fashion that 41 does. It screams of desparation All of you who don’t get what I am saying, watch Breaking Bonaducci for a few minutes and see what you probably look like to others with your tight cloths and no shirts.