More Obamacare Trouble

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/AP-Many-small-businesses-not-elligible-for-tax-cuts-promised-by-Obamacare-94433369.html

Another case of ‘pass the bill to find out what’s in it’:

Zach Hoffman was confident his small business would qualify for a new tax cut in President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul law.

But when he ran the numbers, Hoffman discovered that his office furniture company wouldn’t get any assistance with the $79,200 it pays annually in premiums for its 24 employees. “It leaves you with this feeling of a bait-and-switch,” he said.

When the administration unveiled the small business tax credit earlier this week, officials touted its “broad eligibility” for companies with fewer than 25 workers and average annual wages under $50,000 that provide health coverage. Hoffman’s workers earn an average of $35,000 a year, which makes it all the more difficult to understand why his company didn’t qualify.

Lost in the fine print: The credit drops off sharply once a company gets above 10 workers and $25,000 average annual wages.

This is the reason why we should have moved to a French or German style system. You can’t patch a broken system.

My first amendment rights gives me the ability to say, “Repeal the Bill, Repeal the Bill.” This might actually take place soon than you guys think.

I hope so. This thing is a wreck!

[quote]0mar wrote:
This is the reason why we should have moved to a French or German style system. You can’t patch a broken system.[/quote]

correct if im wrong but isnt that impossible since hospitals in the states are owned and run privately and not by the state?

[quote]ramrod63 wrote:

[quote]0mar wrote:
This is the reason why we should have moved to a French or German style system. You can’t patch a broken system.[/quote]

correct if im wrong but isnt that impossible since hospitals in the states are owned and run privately and not by the state?[/quote]

I can’t even focus on what you wrote because your avatar is wonderful. What thread am I in again???

[quote]ramrod63 wrote:

[quote]0mar wrote:

correct if im wrong but isnt that impossible since hospitals in the states are owned and run privately and not by the state?[/quote]

Meh, just send in the military to sieze them.

You know what’s funny, Conservatives don’t even need to try to dismantle the Obama machine, he is doing the work all by himself.

Here is a scary thought…

Since no one in the Obama Administration has read the Arizona Law, think how bad this health care bill is ? Think about all the bullshit we don’t even know about yet ?

So, how many people is he going to have to fire…