More Idiocy from Mensfitness.com

http://www.mensfitness.com/fitness/222

here’s one mistake they missed

1. doing lots of cardio

also check out the ad for their front cover:

“get lean and strong in 30 days”, yep and pigs fly out of my ass

“goodbye gut” let me guess they won’t mention 1) food allergies 2) stress 3) excess garbage carbs

meh, every magazine out there’s front cover is the same thing “get huge quick” “load your guns” “summer abs” “huge chest fast” “lose 10 lbs of fat and gain 10lbs of muscle”

magazines suck. theyre all filled with bullshit and are just pimping out whatever company paid them.

if magazines actually operated only by selling information on training techniques, interviews and pictures of hot chicks they wouldnt make shit.

when is T-Nation gonna start writing about the 15 ways to make your woman your woman have a fatal orgasm?

actually can yall write “10 ways to get your girlfriend to cook, clean, and polish your cock?”

Haha very true. Cardio, cardio, cardio…wait, what?? No shit you’re still out of shape and flabby.

Check this out

#1 is bullshit
#2 is directly related to the bs rule #1
#13 is questionable- I’d say there’s a fine line between ‘acting hot’ (?) and ‘acting like a cocky asshole’

they forgot #24: castrate yourself for believing in this list

[quote]DouglasJ16 wrote:
Haha very true. Cardio, cardio, cardio…wait, what?? No shit you’re still out of shape and flabby.

Check this out

#1 is bullshit
#13 is questionable- I’d say there’s a fine line between ‘acting hot’ (?) and ‘acting like a cocky asshole’
[/quote]

#1 is probably true for most women. That’s just the way it is.There are exceptions…but that’s what they are, exceptions.

[quote]DouglasJ16 wrote:

Check this out

#1 is bullshit
[/quote]

What makes me even more sad is my roomate agrees with both one and two. He also said that when his girlfriend visited us she didn’t like my whole bodybuilding thing. WTF.

Plasmas are offensive!

So are arms! Disgarceful! I guess when you’re a stick you should follow this rule actually.

Could you imagine the hijacks if MH had an online response section? I just look on Men’s Health et al the same way I think about gay guys & metrosexuals, less competition for real women.

I am slightly concerned though that the first article appeared to be written by Alwyn.

[quote]Mad_Duck wrote:
Could you imagine the hijacks if MH had an online response section? I just look on Men’s Health et al the same way I think about gay guys & metrosexuals, less competition for real women.

I am slightly concerned though that the first article appeared to be written by Alwyn.[/quote]

Rachel, not Alwyn. And it doesn’t appear to have been written by her either, unless ‘Kimberly Flynn’ is a pseudonym. Being interviewed isn’t the same as writing it yourself.

I don’t get the whole ‘chicks don’t dig muscles thing’. When I was weak, with a low body fat and a sorta six pack my body was NEVER commented on, or, it seems, deemed very attractive. Now that I am alot more muscular every time I go out my arms etc are commented on (in a positive way) and admired by girls.

And these are teenage girls mind, the demographic that is apparently most grossed out by muscles. The whole chicks don’t like muscles etc is such a crock of bullshit imo.

Some girls do like them, some girls don’t. The chances are, though, that guys who like to have big muscles like the attitudes and personality of the girls who like big muscles.
Therefore if you want better girls, get better muscles.

Girls like boys. Women like men, and men have muscles.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

Rachel, not Alwyn. And it doesn’t appear to have been written by her either, unless ‘Kimberly Flynn’ is a pseudonym. Being interviewed isn’t the same as writing it yourself.[/quote]

Mea Culpa.
I’m kinda relieved.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
Girls like boys. Women like men, and men have muscles.[/quote]

This is the most profound thing I think I am going to read all day.

Thanks Mr. Popular - when you write it like that it all seems really simple. (swimmer’s build my ass!)

What do you expect them to put? “Attain some moderate results in 30 days”? T-Nation uses exaggerated titles. All fitness companies do.

Cardio is not bad. People need to get over this. It’s just not as optimal as weight lifting and cardio as a method for weightloss (if good body composition is desired).

[quote]mr popular wrote:
Girls like boys. Women like men, and men have muscles.[/quote]

x2 to this. The most terse and succinct response possible to a shitty article!

I like the op’s posted article where it recommends against the post-workout shake.

1. Short sleeves are for golf only; sandals are for Jesus only.

HOW… HOW… how the hell can they mention short sleeves but not CROCS???

When I see a guy wearing those i purposefully walk away so there is no chance of me being mis-associated with him.

1. Drive a stick shift. Men look ineffectual driving automatics.

Untill they are stuck in traffic coming from the gym after leg day cursing the traffic around them as their left leg starts to cramp and spasm from workin the damn clutch

lol@ men look eneffective driving an automatic. bitch you look eneffective sitting in the passanger seat.