More Grow! Flavors?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

oh that is so wrong!

I’m not falling for that, not after the “Close your eyes and open your mouth and you will get a big surprise” line I fell for.
[/quote]

And I always thought no one would fall for that line.

Anyway, if you add hot water+dish liquid and clsoe a shaker the pressure builds when you shake and it bursts open - in my face in my case.

//hijack.

sucks for you, never happened in the past 100 times for me… perhaps i don’t have the right combination… water not hot enough, etc.

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:
sucks for you, never happened in the past 100 times for me… perhaps i don’t have the right combination… water not hot enough, etc.[/quote]

Ah, yes… that is because it’s a Level 3 phenomenon.
Patience, Grasshoppa.

Co-signed here. I would kill for a Biotest Whey with the taste of Metabolic Drive.

[quote]esk221 wrote:
Co-signed here. I would kill for a Biotest Whey with the taste of Metabolic Drive.[/quote]

5 lbs of chocolate deliciousness.

As soon as they add some cocoa to the Grow! Premium Whey, I will make my first purchase.

Yea, Biotest really should have a chocolate flavour Grow! Whey. I don’t care if the price goes up a little bit (1-2$) , in fact I’d welcome a price increase. This way , I could buy 5 32$ Grow! Wheys and have free shipping!

[quote]Rykker wrote:
ShaneM686 wrote:
sucks for you, never happened in the past 100 times for me… perhaps i don’t have the right combination… water not hot enough, etc.

Patience, Grasshoppa.

[/quote]

Not that this has anything to do with anything… but most of my orders have gone through my brother… I’m not sure how the levels work, but i have spent about 2k the past 2 years. Very loose estimate.

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:
Rykker wrote:
ShaneM686 wrote:

Patience, Grasshoppa.

Not that this has anything to do with anything… but most of my orders have gone through my brother… I’m not sure how the levels work, but i have spent about 2k the past 2 years. Very loose estimate.[/quote]

No prob, dude. I was just trying to be funny. Obviously, it’ll be awhile before I’m ready for a stand-up gig.

[exit: stage left]

I wouldnt mind them making more unique flavors in the Grow! product line instead of the run of the mill Chocolate and Vanilla… There are a bunch on flavors that ON Whey makes that I would like to try, but I tend to stick to Biotest for a number of reasons.

I imagine I’ll buy some of their stuff just because a little variety is always nice though.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
There are a bunch on flavors that ON Whey makes that I would like to try, but I tend to stick to Biotest for a number of reasons.
[/quote]

Exactly why I started this thread. I trust the quality of Biotest’s products, but have to shop elsewhere for regular whey. I would like to be able to get everything from Biotest.

you CAN get everything you want from Biotest, you just have to flavor it yorrself (it really isn’t THAT hard).

There are some other protein companies that offer flavor packs, very cheap, that you could easily add to your Grow!.