More Grow! Flavors?

Anyone think that Biotest should offer some additional flavors of Grow!? For me its just not palatable on its own, and I wouldn’t mind paying a few bucks more for some flavoring.

i have cinnamon bun flavored protein, its great

Put some cocoa powder or vanilla extract in it.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Put some cocoa powder or vanilla extract in it.

[/quote]

Granted…but I’m lazy. I take it thats a no from GetSwole.

Well they’ve said before they flavor the way they do because people wanted a powder than you can throw in anything.

Its also great with juice, milk, cinnamon, fruit…its just easily mixable with anything.

I personally don’t mind it with water but alotta people express they want another flavor as well. I dunno… I was just giving you some suggestions.

The whole point of Grow! Whey is that it’s a cheap, unflavored whey protein. If they started adding other ingredients it would defeat it’s purpose. If you want tasty flavors, buy the Metabolic Drive.

Eh, it’s not great tasting, but damn if it’s not cheap.

I drink it with just water and I’ve added instant coffee to it.

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
The whole point of Grow! is that it’s a cheap, unflavored whey protein. If they started adding other ingredients it would defeat it’s purpose. If you want tasty flavors, buy the Metabolic Drive.[/quote]

What if I want cheap, flavored, low tech whey protein? I doubt that adding flavors will jack up the price that much.

I also don’t think of Metabolic Drive as a 1 to 1 replacement for Grow! Whey because of the differences in the types of proteins used.

Yum, what your recipe?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

…and I’ve added instant coffee to it.

[/quote]

Tasty, idnit?

As a side note, that’s how I learned not to use a shaker bottle with hot liquids…
Walked away from that one a little smarter.

It’s just fine with water, or you could add some Metabolic Drive to it or add it to some Metabolic Drive.

If you wanted, you could just get flavouring and mix the whole tub out with a flavour of choice.

It mixes well with those little single-serving Crystal Light “On the Go” packets, too.

i mix it with milk and squirt in some chocolate syrup

[quote]Rykker wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

Tasty, idnit?

As a side note, that’s how I learned not to use a shaker bottle with hot liquids…
Walked away from that one a little smarter.[/quote]

LOL me too! Washing out a shaker with hot water and dish washing liquid and a closed lid…not smart.

Ronnie Coleman puts Nesquick in his Syntha-6. I imagine it would mix with Grow! Whey as well. (Caution - Might make your Abs Huge).

[quote]Rykker wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

Tasty, idnit?

Walked away from that one a little smarter.[/quote]

What happens Rykker? I haven’t done the hot liquid mixing yet.

Rykker wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

Tasty, idnit?

[/quote]

Nothing much OG. Go ahead and try it. 8^}

[insert evil laughter here]

Rykker wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

Tasty, idnit?

[/quote]

Ya, call me stupid but i don’t see the problem… Thats how I clean all of my shakers…

rinse with hot water, then put in dish liquid, more hot water, shake, pour out, rinse… and let air dry. Easy?

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
Rykker wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

Tasty, idnit?

Nothing much OG. Go ahead and try it. 8^}

[insert evil laughter here]

[/quote]

oh that is so wrong!

I’m not falling for that, not after the “Close your eyes and open your mouth and you will get a big surprise” line I fell for.