More from NAAFA

HAHAHAHAHA!!! One more great one from NAAFA!

--------------

yourmamma2000

posted 04-07-2002 08:50 AM

My husband and I tried anal sex the other day but he could not reach me because he is small. Can anybody suggest anything to solve this problem? thanks in advance for your help.

I sure hope that question wasn’t from the same chick who couldn’t reach to wipe herself…

What is the website for this shit? This could give me something to do in between classes and brighten my day all at once!

Oh Shit!! hahahahahaha My water almost came out of my nose. Thats rich, I can’t believe this shit! No suggestions shouldn’t have married a man with a small pecker. heh heh heh

All this wackiness can be found at naafa.org

that sites fucking great

Hell, the given the likely distance problem created by the intersection of her giant ass and his belly, I’d wager a transplant from John Holmes himself wouldn’t help them get any closer to consumating their back-door passions…

LMAO!

come on you guys. dont make fun of people just because they cant have booty sex. hahahahahahahhaha. that might be one of the funniest things ive ever read.

The NAAFA supersize board has some of the funniest posts I have ever read! The one about the fat couple that can’t have backdoor romance is at http://www.naafa.org/ discussion/Forum16/HTML/000112.html.

3-L T-Man, you nailed it-the poor slob is not too small, he is in fact too big. Irony at its finest.