More Fat Loss Help.

I am going to give Mens Health ABS diet a shot. I know its MH but I want to try it out.

I do not like the workouts that are suggest with the diet. I am currently doing Complexes and want to get back in to heavy lifting soon.

Would 10x3 FFL work well with a diet plan like ABS? I am sure it will be am also considering “Real Fast Fat Loss” or just a heavy super-set routine. What routine would you go with?

I am losing weight by eating alot more fruit and veggies but like the idea of having a set plan to follow.

Thanks

I don’t know what the “abs” diet entails, but I had some nice results with 10x3 FFL a while back, as well as Lactic Acid Training - I’d recommend both.

I hate to admite it but I am at week 2 of complexes for fat loss and doing them after working 12 hour day shift has burnt me out. Meltdown training was hard with my schedule but I finished it, this is a little harder.

I think switching to 10x3 FFL will work out better for now. I actually like complexes and plan on finishing these when I can fit them in to my schedule a little better.

I do have a wuestion reguarding the rest in 10x3. I rest 45S between sets, but how long do I rest between exercises? Also how long does the work out last normally?

Thanks

[quote]DF85 wrote:

I do have a wuestion reguarding the rest in 10x3. I rest 45S between sets, but how long do I rest between exercises? Also how long does the work out last normally?

[/quote]

I’m on 10x3 right now, and I usually rest 45s between exercises as well (usually enough time for me to get to the next exercise, set up, and go). The workouts usually last me about 40 minutes, plus 10 minutes of HIIT afterwards, so about 50 minutes total.

The time it takes is going ot be the only problem for me. The complexes didnt take up any time at all haha