T Nation

More Dreams Thread

so i usually dont have many dreams but every dream i do have is either violent or sexual, like seriously almost every one.

heres one i had last night,

im over at some random house and its assumed i know like half the people there but the rest are assumingly fam/friends of the others. so anyway one of the people im assuming to be my friends fiance is like can you change my kids diaper, and i dont want to do it so i ask everyone else to do it. then next thing i remember is some little kids are shooting spitballs at me (earlier that night my brother and his girl and the ‘fiance’ were talking about “spitting kids” …if you know what i mean)

anyway it was pissing me off so i took the straws away from them but then some other kid like came up behind me and grabbed my leg but hit me in the nuts so im like fuck this, and grabbed my sidekick (phone) and left, also as i walked by one of the tables where some people were sitting at the kid was there and i pushed him into the table, not hard though. and someone is like “go pick on someone your own size” and im like “go find someone my size”. so i go nextdoor into this other house and grab my shit…not sure why i had a bunch of bags, but i did and im going to a bus stop to go home.

i look out the window and see this big indian/arab dude standing there, he actually looks like this guy i saw twice on the train. (this is real life==>) the first time saw this guy hes standing there and is leaning onto the pole instead of holding it and he keeps touchin me, so im like dude you can move i dont want you touchin me. and he said someshit about if i move i have to hold the thing, im like yea, thats what they made it for. …fuckin hadgies.

so yea, i see that guy standin there and im like whatever, im just gonna leave but im gonna walk by right infront of him so if he wants to do something we can handle it, i guess he was gone when i left and i turn out and walk down the street. then theres some white guy with a pitbull or someshit and i hear em talkin to the dog like hes about to let em loose to chase me so i turn up this side street even though it says “dead end” just so i can get a look and the dogs chasin me so i start to hop a fence and then i wake up.

word.

I dreampt about kissing Sarah Chalke (Elliot from Scrubs) last night. That was nice. Probably because she was on “How I met your mother” last night.

I know the dream was a lot more involved than that but I generally don’t remember dreams past a few minutes of waking up unless I think about them a lot.

Abridged version:

Hey guys, I just got the new sidekick. It’s pretty sweet, it’s got a mini keyboard, too. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Abridged version:

Hey guys, I just got the new sidekick. It’s pretty sweet, it’s got a mini keyboard, too. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know.

[/quote]

nah dude i had the sidekick for a few months now. i thought i let everyone know that when i made a thread asking what good games for it were but no one replied =(