More Definition?

[quote]xury2000 wrote:
ATOMemphis wrote:
at around 150 lbs, i think you need to bulk up for a while, and watch your diet and you should be able to add mass, making it worthwhile to later cut.

I just think trying to “show more definition” will leave you looking manorexic. The guy in your picture is tiny (musclularity-wise).

Thank you for a informative response. My height is around 5’6-5’7. What would you consider a decent weight for this range?[/quote]

Well the answers of most of us here may be different from your aesthetic viewpoint. Start by adding 10-15 lbs. Then you can reevaluate. If you feel the need to lean out some at that point, that is fine. You can always put on more muscle afterwards if you want to. If attaining solid size is not a real goal, you don’t have to worry about ‘wasting’ time better spent building muscle. It would be fine to alternate bulking and cutting.

i agree with most of these guys. I’m 5’6" and weigh about 160 now at a fairly low BF (a little under 10%) and I would say i’m not near at that much muscle mass. I think once you start cutting you will find that you aren’t as big as you think you are… at least that’s what i’ve concluded. You can always cut and see how you look and then bulk some more if you aren’t happy.