T Nation

More Cannibalism

it’s getting beyond a joke now

The incident is the latest in a string of worldwide “cannibal” attacks.

It’s everywhere, run and hide.

Indeed! http://www.theage.com.au/world/png-cult-killings-disrupt-elections-20120703-21fdq.html

With this sort of thing happening it’s a certainty that we need a new thread with lots of zombie jokes and pictures each time.

Its the wendigo.

My theory… Governments getting fed up with the drug and alcohol abuse which is causing them tons of money from addicts not having insurance and overdosing which causes hospitals tons of money. Notice how most of these cases are drug related? Possibly putting a little something to ‘spice’ up these drugs. I don’t remember wanting to bite a womans face off while intoxicated. If anything I’d want to eat her vag

^^^ That theory is old and busted.

Now the dead are coming back to life, and they are thirsty!

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:

Now the dead are coming back to life, and they are thirsty![/quote]

If that’s true, and I don’t at all believe there’s anything mystical involved, then that would be one of the most tragic and saddest yet also erriest stories I’ve heard in a while.

apparently the Miami guy was found NOT to have any drugs besides pot in his system… though they said that’s just from what they can test for, hmmmm

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:
My theory… Governments getting fed up with the drug and alcohol abuse which is causing them tons of money from addicts not having insurance and overdosing which causes hospitals tons of money. Notice how most of these cases are drug related? Possibly putting a little something to ‘spice’ up these drugs. I don’t remember wanting to bite a womans face off while intoxicated. If anything I’d want to eat her vag

[/quote]

Governments pissed off over drug use. Not likely, everyone knows the CIA funds its black ops programs by selling crack.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
apparently the Miami guy was found NOT to have any drugs besides pot in his system… though they said that’s just from what they can test for, hmmmm[/quote]

He also didn’t eat any flesh.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
apparently the Miami guy was found NOT to have any drugs besides pot in his system… though they said that’s just from what they can test for, hmmmm[/quote]

He also didn’t eat any flesh.[/quote]

so he just tore off the face?

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:

Now the dead are coming back to life, and they are thirsty![/quote]

If that’s true, and I don’t at all believe there’s anything mystical involved, then that would be one of the most tragic and saddest yet also erriest stories I’ve heard in a while.
[/quote]

Back in the late 19th century, premature burial was so common that they used to fit coffins with bells so if someone was unlucky enough to be buried alive, they’d have a way of alerting someone to dig them out.

There were many cases of ‘corpses’ being dug up and the insides of the coffin ripped to shreds, fingernails bloodied and faces contorted in terror. That’s where most of the supernatural myths started.

Medical science advanced enough to minimize the risk of someone reviving post-burial, but I’ll bet it still happens in less developed countries.

I heard that bell thing somewhere before. Like in a Ripley’s Believe it or Not.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I heard that bell thing somewhere before. Like in a Ripley’s Believe it or Not.[/quote]

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0md3NR9nyIs&v=0md3NR9nyIs&gl=US

Palance was the man