More ATF Thuggery

Update on Berlin BATFE Raid - AR15.COM

mike

…WTF is this shit?

Seriously, I’m confused.

Foot notes pleez?

That’s seriously fucked up.

Yeah granted, the guy was an idiot for loaning out his carbine for such a long period of time to a character of dubious trustworthiness, but the kitten-stompers are really grasping at straws if they think a malfunctioning AR that fires doubles or triples on occasion somehow qualifies as an “unregistered machine gun.”

I know from personal experience that the AR-15/M16 family of assault carbines have a tendency to hiccup occasionally, with the hammer following the bolt and firing an unintended second or third shot. My issue weapon developed just such a hiccup just before BRM qualification back in basic training, whereby every fifth shot fired would be a double. Unnerving, to say the least.

Not sure what the armorer did, but he fixed it pretty easily.

The JBTs are morons.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

The JBTs are morons.[/quote]

Which places their cognitive abilities alongside the other terrorists in the Middle East. The ATF belongs on the DHS watch list for domestic terrorism.

And this reminds me…

http://www.constitution.org/mil/rkba1982.htm

mike

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Mikeyali wrote:
Update on Berlin BATFE Raid - AR15.COM

mike

Wow. That’s truly frightening.[/quote]

I think there is something equally concerning regarding this man’s arrest. Look at some of the items seized:

(1)A DVD titled “Black Ops and Prophecy”
(8)Bag of CD’s and DVD’s
(15)Energy Bill

Really? This man was arrested because one of his rifles malf’ed and these JBT’s called it a machine gun. Why were the above items confiscated? Is he to be charged with thought crime as well?

mike

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
…WTF is this shit?

Seriously, I’m confused.

Foot notes pleez?[/quote]

Sure.

http://redstradingpost.blogspot.com/

mike

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:

Which places their cognitive abilities alongside the other terrorists in the Middle East. The ATF belongs on the DHS watch list for domestic terrorism.

And this reminds me…

http://www.constitution.org/mil/rkba1982.htm

mike[/quote]

From the linked document:

The Omnibus Crime and Safe Streets Act was passed on June 5, 1968, and set to take effect in December of that year. Barely two weeks after its passage, Senator Robert F. Kennedy was assassinated while campaigning for the presidency.

The most severe restriction of the Second Amendment ever enacted (many parts taken almost verbatim from the Nazi Weapon Control Act of 1938), and it still didn’t prevent some random Palestinian horseshit-sweeper (no offense intended to Palestinian horseshit-sweepers) from grabbing a crappy little .22 revolver and blowing away a U.S. senator.

Fast-forward forty years, to our current “No Guns for Crazy People” Act (which still would do nothing to prevent Sirhan Sirhan from buying that revolver, by the way). The only good thing I can say about that stinker is this:

A pathological fear of inanimate objects, the assigning of responsibility for criminal acts on those objects, and the devout belief that restricting ownership of these objects by honest citizens will prevent their misuse by criminals, as exhibited by the legislators responsible for this Act, is without a doubt indicative of severe mental illness. These legislators have therefore disqualified themselves from ever owning a firearm.

In a just world, this would mean that Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein and Chuckie Schumer would all have to turn in their own personal weapons (for which, ironically, they all have concealed carry permits) right away, or be in violation of federal law.

If only.

[Edit: yeah, my original post was about Oswald and John Kennedy. I’m an idiot and misread the very text I posted. Doesn’t change anything, though.]