Morals or Brains

"I think problems lies in combining unsolicited advice with a lack of a relationship. If my brother comes up telling me about the joys of freeballing, I have enough of a relationship with him to point out the dangers. However, if someone I didn’t really know started the exact same conversation with me, I would reserve my opinion unless asked for it. "

Why would someone who isn’t close enough to take advice from you feel the need to discuss freeballing? If they feel close enough to you to discuss personal matters, why is it wrong to give them personal advice?

I’m not a Blue Whale, damn it.

Billy,

Sorry, my preamble could lead one to believe that I feel the folks on the other side of the fence are perfect matches for the adjectives used.

This is not the case, my hyperbole was ONLY intended to warn against getting a wiff of a possible tangent and using it as probable cause to start a whole 'nother brawl. My point was simple.

It is NOT your place to advise me on such a personal matter regardless of how you justify it’s impact on you. Me, Myself and my Penis. Unless I drop it in your soup, please leave us alone.

There is a NEED for a strong Moral fabric but the seamstress is NOT every thread where there is opportunity to “quilt a better way”.

Sometimes people just like to argue, I intended only to keep the focus on what was important, thas’ all Billy.

“An angry player can’t argue with the back of an umpire who is walking away”

~ Bill Klem

Billy, You hit on the problem. Whoring around is always with someone?s sister or daughter. In my opinion what others do affect me. If you get drunk and hit me in your car, my insurance will go up. It?s your choice to drink and drive right? If you pork some girl ,have a kid and then go on your merry way, who pays for that kid? This may piss US=GG or someone else off, but when people don?t accept responsibility for themselves, the freedoms that we supposedly have start to shrink. I happen to agree with Wideguy and everyone has a right to express their opinion. This is just my opinion and no one ever said that opinions have to be popular.

Me Solomon Grundy

As for my protein, I ahve mine custom formulated and I usually freebase.

Me Solomon Grundy

Merlin, Some how I can define a man in many different ways, but there is always more to it than getting laid. It?s a shame that most males try to make that their defining activity. I on the other hand have enough self control not to fall to my urges and stick my dick in anything that moves. That?s probably the reason that my dog still comes around.

Me Solomon Grundy

Cake, in response to “If my kids learn their “morals” from an internet fitness forum, we’re fucked.”

PREACH IT BROTHER(Read in HULK Hogan Voice)
If it were not for fitness forums, I would not be able to enlighten the heathin’s.

Me Solomon Grundy

I think the key word missing is moderation.

Holy Shit Batman! The things you learn here. I did not know there are dangers to freeballing! You mean the scrotal suspension system that stood the test of millions of years of evolution has suddenly broken down? Damn, no wonder my nuts hang nearly to my knees on a warm day…oh wait, that was a dream I had.

Hmm. Whoring around always means babies out of wedlock and terrible things? I guess condoms and birth control are a waste of time then, even though they’re very damn effective.

I suppose for those that fear risk and always want some guarantee they will live nearly forever then fucking around is a bad idea. They should also give up any powered travel, skateboards, or anything that tends to involve speeds faster than a walk. There are those problems with crossing streets but some risks cannot be avoided, even if you try to hide in a cave…you could coe down with a fungus.

Life is risk managment. Generally the more living you want to engage in, the more adrenaline, the more pleasure, the higher the risk.

Morals are cool to have, if you think about them and are ready to give up thinking for yourself. For some people there is freedom in turning over the reins to someone else. For me, well, it just ain’t gonna happen in this life. Fuck you. No way.

If I want to ski fast to get a thrill I’m going to. If I want to gallop my pony through some trees because it’s fun you’ll hear me coming in time to get out of the way. If I can pull off another threesome or two before I cash in my chips I’ll be signing up for that too. My morals work for me but they certainly aren’t one size fits all…and that is the only thing they have in common with the moral majority.

Ohh steely take me!..huh wait sorry bro, what I ment was MOTHERFUCKINRIGHT!

Well, I figger I can chime in. I am more in agreeance with Zeb than much of anyone. My parents were philisophically very liberal people. My mom nickname was “Doobie” and they were both into nudism and swapping.(Don’t think your kids are in the dark. Esp. if they have an IQ greater than their shoe size.)

I don’t like to judge but I do. I base it all on capital. If the investment looks bad I sure as hell am not going to invest. This means that I am not going to introduce Willy the One-Eyed Wonder Worm to every Tina, Darlene, or Harriet that opens her coochie in my direction. I do think that consideration of the ramifications of my responsibilities is only prudent. Indeed, if I were to find that a friend were sticking his dink in every fleshy flower that he could I would buy him a box of condoms that could double as a tool box in his dually and a 50 gallon drum of nonoxynol-9. After that… It’s on him. End of story.

So… without insulting anyone I think I have stated my case.

Incidentally, I haven’t ever used a single illegal substance and I haven’t even wondered what it was like because I never distanced myself from drug-users and thus I ended up volunteering to help addicts. (A place to sleep, drive home, help with groceries and whatnot.)

This could just be my hubris speaking for me…

Wideguy: Good luck, keep it clean…
Cupcake: Your eloquence is always appreciated.
ZEB: I appreciate your pragmatism.

Thanks all

quan2m (that’s a Q)

For those who have expressed concern for the possibility of STD’s or unwanted pregnancies for their “sisters and daughters”. Perhaps you should be having these conversations with them and not with a bunch of 22yr old horn dogs on the internet. Boys have always been boys and always will be wheather they are 22yrs old or 52yrs old.

That’s a conversation we had years ago. Our daughter will be 21 in March and our son will be 19 that same month. We bought them their first box of condoms long ago. They had to buy the rest unless they were really broke and needed them, something that hasn’t occured.

Neither kid is pregant or has gotten anyone that way. Neither has contracted an STD or drug problem although they both have a beer now and again and have smoked dope a few times. The main message I got across to them about sex was to do it when it was the right time and the right person for them. If that turns out when they’re married it’s up to them. I taught my son to be considertate of the girl’s feelings and not to fall for the bullshit that it makes you a man to fuck a bunch of girls. I told my daughter that she doesn’t have to be in love to fuck a guy but it makes it better if you are. You can be in love for a few weeks too and not feel bad if the fire was hot, but short lived.

Yes we do use the words fuck, blowjob and butt fucking because that’s what they are. I don’t know about any of you but sleeping with someone didn’t occur until well after I fucked them. How an unconscious episode got to be a euphemism for something that is anything but I’ll never quite “get”.

I posted about morg’s virgin thread about how my wife was a virgin when we got together but I was not.

Now through my screwing around before we ever met it’s quite possible that I might have caught something, or knocked someone up. So when I hooked up with my wife I could have given her something real nice that lasts forever. Like herpes or participation in a child support payment.

A close friend of mine caught herpes and gave it to his now common-law wife, “Merry friggin Christmas, Dear”

By f*ckin’ around now you’re investing in your future.

P-Dog, are you with a girl now? What would/does she think about you having a kid with someone else and helping to pay for YOUR mistake. (How’s that going btw? Seriously.)

My point is that what you do now will seriously affect your relationship with your future spouse, your financial situation, and your health.

If the pros outweigh the cons and your willing to take responsibility for your actions, (You’re the man, P-dog) Then it’s your life.

Billy

If you get an STD it’s not like it’s a secret for the most part. The rest can be tested for, which is just a good idea. That means if and when you consider a long term relationship you need to get checked out before you move forward so there are no surprises.

There is that secret paternity thing and I have seen it rear it’s ugly head, once.

When I decided to ask my wife to marry me there were no secrets and no surprises. Doing it any other way I think is asking for trouble down the road.

Steelyeyes, I think you may simply have too much common sense for many people. Imagine dealing with adult and parental issuses not by sticking you head in the sand, but with common sense. what a novel concept.

im not sure if that was supposed to be a dig or you are serious. anyway, no im not with someone now, but i was for years. the support was never a problem, although during that time i wasnt part of my daughters life.

my daughter will not have any effect at all on any of my future relationships. if i girl doesnt like it, or cant deal with it then she can get to steppin.

btw, in case you misunderstood the mistake was me not being there all this time.

P-dog, no that wasn’t a dig.(Thanks for asking instead of jumping to conclusions).
I applaud you for stepping up and being a man.

Even though it didn’t affect you terribly, it did affect her mother and her (Victoria, is it?) Granted she’s got a good step-dad, but she’s just getting to know her real dad. She’s missed out on you for years.

What about your folks? Do they see their grand-daughter? Does she have uncles on your side? Aunts?
So your mistake had a great affect on a lot of people.

You are making this right now and many here back you and prop you for doing the right thing. However using your upper head in the past would have saved some trouble in the now.

Billy