Morality of Non-Reproductive Incest

Julie and Mark are brother and sister. They are traveling together in France on summer vacation from college. One night they are staying alone in a cabin near the beach. They decide that it would be interesting and fun if they tried making love.

At the very least, it would be a new experience for each of them. Julie was already taking birth control pills, but Mark uses a condom too, just to be safe.

They both enjoy making love, but they decide never to do it again. They keep that night as a special secret, which makes them feel even closer to each other. What do you think about that? Was it ok for them to make love?

No arguments containing naturalistic fallacy, moralistic fallacy, or ad hominem.

no it wasnt ok for you to do that dont come on here trying to have help you feel better about yourself.

No, if it was this fellow, while he would have been on vacation from college, his sister would have been on vacation from kindergarten and therefore would not have been on the birth control pills as specified.

Jaime - Cersei style?

Did you just watch “the dreamers”?

Outstanding memory, lol.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
No, if it was this fellow, while he would have been on vacation from college, his sister would have been on vacation from kindergarten and therefore would not have been on the birth control pills as specified.[/quote]

Do your own homework.

You seem to only make these threads in order to hear what you want to hear, not to actually debate anything.

I can’t believe this guy hasn’t been banned from the boards yet. T-Nation admin, why are you letting this guy continue to post about pedophilia and incest. That’s all he’s written about the two days he’s been on these boards.

[quote]Ted Bundy wrote:
Julie and Mark are brother and sister. They are traveling together in France on summer vacation from college. One night they are staying alone in a cabin near the beach. They decide that it would be interesting and fun if they tried making love.

At the very least, it would be a new experience for each of them. Julie was already taking birth control pills, but Mark uses a condom too, just to be safe.

They both enjoy making love, but they decide never to do it again. They keep that night as a special secret, which makes them feel even closer to each other. What do you think about that? Was it ok for them to make love?

No arguments containing naturalistic fallacy, moralistic fallacy, or ad hominem.[/quote]

This means that you won’t have your own child to “play” with, so you’ll have to use someone else’s.

Cute fantasy.

Fitting for an incest thread…

I think Steve Pinker used this example in one of his books (word for word if I recall correctly) to illustrate that humans have a negative gut reaction towards incest even when there are no negative repercussions.

So, not only is the OP moderately f’ed up for bringing this up, he’s not even creative enough to have though of the example on his own.

[quote]randman wrote:
I can’t believe this guy hasn’t been banned from the boards yet. T-Nation admin, why are you letting this guy continue to post about pedophilia and incest. That’s all he’s written about the two days he’s been on these boards. [/quote]

Agreed.

This guy has no place on T-Nation.

[quote]randman wrote:
I can’t believe this guy hasn’t been banned from the boards yet. T-Nation admin, why are you letting this guy continue to post about pedophilia and incest. That’s all he’s written about the two days he’s been on these boards. [/quote]

x2

[quote]stockzy wrote:
randman wrote:
I can’t believe this guy hasn’t been banned from the boards yet. T-Nation admin, why are you letting this guy continue to post about pedophilia and incest. That’s all he’s written about the two days he’s been on these boards.

x2[/quote]

x3

[quote]Ted Bundy wrote:

No arguments containing naturalistic fallacy, moralistic fallacy, or ad hominem.[/quote]

No.

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
I think Steve Pinker used this example in one of his books (word for word if I recall correctly) to illustrate that humans have a negative gut reaction towards incest even when there are no negative repercussions.

So, not only is the OP moderately f’ed up for bringing this up, he’s not even creative enough to have though of the example on his own.[/quote]

I’ve read something similar. Even children raised in the same home who are not blood related have no interest in each other. I don’t know if that’s enough to conclude that it’s instinctual as opposed to learned, even though I agree that it probably is.

[quote]Ted Bundy wrote:
Was it ok for them to make love?[/quote]
Since there was no harm done the answer is obviously yes.

[quote]Egilll wrote:
Ted Bundy wrote:
Was it ok for them to make love?
Since there was no harm done the answer is obviously yes.
[/quote]

???