Moral Standards

[quote]TKDCadet04 wrote:
I came to work one monday morning last winter after a particularly cold weekend. There was a dog curled up on the grass by the front door of my office. I watched it for a few minutes, and noticed it wasn’t breathing. Felt so bad for it. What a horrible way to go.[/quote]

Holy shit! Your office has killer grass?

protect endangered species

protect endangered species

I have 3 bunnies I need to dispose of. In the near future I also have to conduct some demolition experiments.

Is it morally wrong to kill bunnies with plastic explosives?

It’s either that or I have to wack 'em with a stick and drown 'em while they’re unconsious.

what? you serious? then I’d go for the explosives

how about selling them? donating them to a pet shop?

no. and i wouldnt save a freezing vegan either.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

A) Let nature take its course. Cause its a meal for some other critter. And that is just life.

Nothing silly about honoring life.

Our cats catch birds-we feel sorry for the bird , but that’s what cats do.

Some times we see our own mortality in living things,and we can relate to them.

Nothing is permanent in this world-just take it all in and enjoy the ride.

I find it amusing that a guy who’s tag name is dirtbag posts a subject called “Moral Standards” … just some food for thought

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I find it amusing that a guy who’s tag name is dirtbag posts a subject called “Moral Standards” … just some food for thought[/quote]

You think to hard :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Nich wrote:
when I was a child,my mom would be so mad at me,I would have milk crates stuffed with her good down blankets,buckets with shredded newspaper stuff like that.
she reached in to get the blanket and out comes a baby skunk i found attched to the underside of a momma skunk squished on the road.

[/quote]

So, what the heck happened with the baby skunk?

[quote]itsthenickman wrote:
Bugs and fish don’t have souls like cats and dogs. [/quote]

racist

[quote]on edge wrote:
So, what the heck happened with the baby skunk?[/quote]

It was as delicious as it was nutritious.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
polo77j wrote:
I find it amusing that a guy who’s tag name is dirtbag posts a subject called “Moral Standards” … just some food for thought

You think to hard :P[/quote]

lol … didn’t even really think about it hard at all … just happened …