T Nation

Moral Dilemma

Well, not really a dilemma, but it’s bothering me.

A friend of mine wants to run a 6 week course of Havoc aka Epistane aka Epidrol. He’s an intelligent chap and knows about shutdown and he has his PCT sorted.

I believe the only reason he is running it is because he can’t get hold of “real” AAS.

I can’t imagine what a 6 week no-test cycle would feel like, I tried it for just 3 weeks once and felt shit for months afterwards.

So I have 3 options as far as I see it;

1. Let him get on with it.

2. Advise a “2 on, 2 off” or “2 on 4 off” etc.

3. Give him some test prop to run alongside it for his 6 weeker. Even 100mg PW would do.

Now point 3 is what I think I should do, but I don’t want to supply AAS, which is illegal in the UK.

Any thoughts?

How good of a friend is he?

Well, I HAVE run a few 2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 4 off with anadrol and winstrol, and experienced zero shutdown from those.

I wouldn’t think havoc is any more suppressive than anadrol, but I don’t know for sure.

the 2 on 2 off is probably safer than 6 weeks straight at least.

EDIT: I have NO experience with havoc myself so take my “advice” with a few handfulls of salt.

I’ve been friends with this guy since primary school, which would translate to around grade 4-5 for the US.

I know 6 weeks without test will be bad, but I’m not sure just how bad…? I mean plenty of people have done it and loved it.

I looked into Epi quite a lot since he said he had some, it seems the best of a bad bunch.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I sent you a PM, but that’s what it boils down to. There’s a risk, yes, albeit very small for you. Only you can answer if it’s worth it.

ok you have known this guy your hwole life basicly.
you are no drug dealer and you are not supplying anyone

invite the fella over for dinner one day and talk to him about it.
test is much safer and well
if the roles were switched what you you want him to do?

remember real friends help real friends out
if he is a real friend help him the best way you can
I will obviously not tell you what to do here but if it was me I would help him do it right
stuff

I mean how many times have you seen people give someone else a joint,thats just as illegal.

Thanks for the replies everyone (and the PM 5.0), they’ve all been very helpful.

I think I’ll push the “short cycle” method first, which should negate the need for any exo test.

If I can’t manage that, then all I can do is warn him about how shit he will/could feel.

I can’t see myself denying him a few ml’s of test when he gets depressed out of his skull though, but hopefully it won’t come to that.

Thanks again guys :wink: