Ok, there was a thread about this a while ago, but it really didn't have that many posters. My goal is to see how much other T-Men and T-Vixens are paying on groceries a month, b/c for most of us this is where our greatest caloric requirements come from. Things I want to see:
1) Monthly bill in USD (if you live elsewhere please state so), well, I'll accept Canadian $$ too. (please state how many ppl this is for).
2) How many calories you consume a day (what types too), this will just put #1 into perspective.
3) If a significant source of your daily caloric requirements come from supplements, how much are you using (exclude things like surge)
4) What in your opinion are the best value for money food stuffs??
5) Any tips you have for fellow T-People to keep their bills low.
I am doing this cos I am a poor college student who wishes to be able to afford surge, hehe, so I wanna see if I really am that bad off, anyways...
1) $350 or so and that's for my roommate and myself
2) I eat about 3000 cals per day, and 50-60% of that is protein, 20-30% fat. and the rest carbs.
3) A protein shake w/ every other meal, so 3 or 4 a day.
4) Be damned if I know, doing this to find out!!
5) Damn college town has no sam's club, so I am stuck with Kroger or Walmart. fucking blows!!
Now its your turn!!