Monster Milk - Canola Oil?!

They boast a “Lean-Lipids” profile of: Sunflower and/or Safflower, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Canola oil and CLA.

WTF canola oil? Seriously? I like the idea of adding fats, but come on, couldn’t they have picked a healthy source?

Any one else had this shit? What do you think?

It’s all about marketing. They obviously don’t care about creating a superior product, rather a cheap one they can market to the masses

Why do you care? Why not just go with Metabolic Drive? The price is pretty comparable and Metabolic Drive doesn’t have canola last I checked.

Though unhealthy, actually, I think canola burns pretty readily, when compared to omega 3 rich oils, so it would be a lean(er) lipid I suppose. That may or may not be the rationale for them including it in the formula.

*Edit: Just for clarity sake I want to point out that I understand the differences between different (essential) fatty acids and the importance of omega 3s. The above comment about canola buring “readily” is based on an article I recall reading in a magazine a month or two ago which mentioned that fact. I do however realize that canola is generally a bad choice as a fat source, and I want to agree with what JF wrote above.