Monster Mash Recipies!

I love the idea of a simple meal with everything in it I can eat everyday. Google hasn’t given me what I desire.

Share your monster mash recipies!

I have only skimmed through the other thread so I only have a vague idea of what this monster mash is, but I’m assuming it’s something like an all-in-one meal.

Lately I’ve been enjoying this: white rice, ground beef or turkey, cooked baby carrots, cheese.

Boil some rice while you cook the meat in a pan with olive oil and spices. Add carrots to the pan. Once the rice is cooked, throw it in the pan and add a whole lot of parmesan cheese. It’s pretty simple but I guess you can add stock, different spices, or more types of cheese.

Another one I really like the taste of is: rice, chicken breast, diced pumpkin, cheese. Similar preparation as above. Chicken and pumpkin taste great together. Today I tried a variation with salmon in place of chicken and no cheese, and it was good too.

1 Like

Sounds good!

Some people where talking about adding in chicken or beef broth. I like the idea of having some juice so by day 3 it’s still nice and good.

1 Like

Yeah that could be a good idea. I’m not a meal prep expert as 99% of my meals are eaten right after cooking them, but adding broth should help them taste good after a couple of days too.

No matter what I cook, day 1 is awesome, day 2 is decent, day 3 the urge to throw it all away hits. I’d love to have the time to cook daily or the money to buy pre made meal prep boxes. Eating correctly is the hardest part for me due to those things.