Mongol Kicks Ass!

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
I thought it was okay. The scenery was beautiful, and the acting was good. But the plot was repetitive and the big battle at the end was pathetic.

Also, it really pissed me off when the epilogue told how Gengis Khan came back and obliterated the city that humiliated him. THAT’S WHAT I CAME TO SEE. GENGIS MOTHERFUCKING KHAN DESTROYING CITIES. You don’t skip over the best part of the story. Overall I would rate it as weak.[/quote]

From what I have read about this movie, it’s supposed to be a trilogy. This was just the first movie.

in truth the mongols became masters of siege warfare.

When the previews were just coming out I was excited to see it but kinda forgot about it till recently so I should see it.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
what if I can’t read? could I follow along?[/quote]

HAHAHAHA

[quote]SeanT wrote:
Uncle Gabby wrote:
I thought it was okay. The scenery was beautiful, and the acting was good. But the plot was repetitive and the big battle at the end was pathetic.

Also, it really pissed me off when the epilogue told how Gengis Khan came back and obliterated the city that humiliated him. THAT’S WHAT I CAME TO SEE. GENGIS MOTHERFUCKING KHAN DESTROYING CITIES. You don’t skip over the best part of the story. Overall I would rate it as weak.

From what I have read about this movie, it’s supposed to be a trilogy. This was just the first movie.[/quote]

If they keep skipping over the sacking of cities I’m gonna be pissed.