T Nation

Monday on Prime Time T-Nation

Tonight on Prime Time T-Nation from 7PM to 10PM EST, strength coaches Chad Waterbury, Dan John, and Eric Cressey.

I know I don’t ask many questions during Prime Time, but I do my fair share of reading. I just wanted to say that it’s such a great resource.

It’s amazing to get/see the real time feedback from the top-notch contribs.

So although I can never think of good questions to ask, thanks to T-Nation for putting this together, and the contribs for taking the time out of the their busy schedules to help out.

Except for that Barr guy; we all know there’s nothing else to do in Canada. :wink: (Just messin’ with ya, Dave.)

Thanks again and I’ll get working on some questions.

Where do we post the questions?

Prime Time questions can be posted in the threads started by the different coaches that are participating for that night.

For instance, Eric Cressey has already started his thread for Prime Time Tonight and for Sept. 2nd, if you wanted to ask him something, that thread would be the place to do so.

Most coaches start their threads when they come online around 7 pm Eastern Time.

[quote]Mod Eno wrote:
Prime Time questions can be posted in the threads started by the different coaches that are participating for that night.

[/quote]

I’ve also asked the coaches to click around and stick their knowledgeable snouts into any thread at all that could benefit from their two cents.