Mom is Hot

[quote]on edge wrote:
I’ve heard (and my life experience and observation backs this up) that the female tends to be in control of the mate selection process. If this is true and the recent studies referenced above are true, it means that females are selecting their husbands based on the males mother’s facial features being similar to her own![/quote]

Does this mean your girlfriend or wife knew your mother before you knew her? Does my wife have a thing for my mom? WTF?

I came here for pictures of hot moms.

I am disappoint.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
I came here for pictures of hot moms.

I am disappoint.[/quote]

lol me too :frowning:

This is bullshit Raj. Jose Bautista doesn’t look anything like your mother but you’re still sucking his cock everyday. What’s up with that?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
Good case for interracial relationships, to minimize the chance they look like your mom.[/quote]

Or homosexuality [/quote]

What if you have a manly mother

Where are the pics of Hawt mums

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
What’s up HoustonGuy?[/quote]

+1

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
Good case for interracial relationships, to minimize the chance they look like your mom.[/quote]

Or homosexuality [/quote]

What if you have a manly mother[/quote]

Or what if your GF or wife looks like your dad?

T-Nation: Proving the scientific method wrong since the beginning.

Funny thing is my girlfriend’s birthday is the same as my mom’s (different year of course) and they’re both rather short, 5’1" or so, and since my mom is from Scotland and my girlfriend is from Taiwan they both speak English with a funny accent.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Funny thing is my girlfriend’s birthday is the same as my mom’s (different year of course) and they’re both rather short, 5’1" or so, and since my mom is from Scotland and my girlfriend is from Taiwan they both speak English with a funny accent.[/quote]

My mom is a tall, dark-skinned, black-eyed, American Indian, Roman Catholic. Also a drunk.

My girlfriend is a medium-height, white-skinned (on the tan side), auburn hair with blond, Jewish girl who in no way resembles my mother and seldom drinks.

The only thing they have in common is they are both very smart and athletic. (Mom runs extreme marathons, GF does too, plus crossfit, plus rockclimbing.)

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Funny thing is my girlfriend’s birthday is the same as my mom’s (different year of course) and they’re both rather short, 5’1" or so, and since my mom is from Scotland and my girlfriend is from Taiwan they both speak English with a funny accent.[/quote]

My mom is a tall, dark-skinned, black-eyed, American Indian, Roman Catholic. Also a drunk.

My girlfriend is a medium-height, white-skinned (on the tan side), auburn hair with blond, Jewish girl who in no way resembles my mother and seldom drinks.

The only thing they have in common is they are both very smart and athletic. (Mom runs extreme marathons, GF does too, plus crossfit, plus rockclimbing.)[/quote]

I could not run an extreme marathon with a hangover.

Probably because I could not run an extreme marathon.

Anyhow, she gets bonus points.

OP was trying to justify jacking off while brushing his teeth with his moms brush.

Motherfuckers.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
This is bullshit Raj. Jose Bautista doesn’t look anything like your mother but you’re still sucking his cock everyday. What’s up with that?[/quote]

Careful, I heard you can get the ghey from sucking cock.

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
This is bullshit Raj. Jose Bautista doesn’t look anything like your mother but you’re still sucking his cock everyday. What’s up with that?[/quote]

Careful, I heard you can get the ghey from sucking cock. [/quote]

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Only if you initiated it, AND enjoyed it.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Only if you initiated it, AND enjoyed it.[/quote]

I heard you need to try it lots times and in many ways with lots of different types of guys to make sure you’re not gay for like one kind of guy.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Only if you initiated it, AND enjoyed it.[/quote]

I heard you need to try it lots times and in many ways with lots of different types of guys to make sure you’re not gay for like one kind of guy.

[/quote]

Ah… The Ghey-Type Continuum!

Yeah, I have a friend that is currently on iteration 9, oiled up masked Mexican wrestlers.