T Nation

Mom Cancels Kids Warcraft Account


#1

It's probably fake but still, it's fucking HILARIOUS!


#2

This one isn’t fake.


#3

And people wonder why skinny jeans are popular.

Skaz’s video is funny as hell, sad but hilarious.

Asusvenus’s only confirms why skinny jeans exist. I couldn’t make it past 45 seconds or so.


#4

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
And people wonder why skinny jeans are popular.

Skaz’s video is funny as hell, sad but hilarious.

Asusvenus’s only confirms why skinny jeans exist. I couldn’t make it past 45 seconds or so.[/quote]

Sorry for my ignorance. Skinny jeans?

(I know what they are, but I’m missing your point haha)


#5

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
It’s probably fake but still, it’s fucking HILARIOUS!

Wow, that’s some scary shit there, he sounds like he’s being possessed by a pig


#6

[quote]asusvenus wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
And people wonder why skinny jeans are popular.

Skaz’s video is funny as hell, sad but hilarious.

Asusvenus’s only confirms why skinny jeans exist. I couldn’t make it past 45 seconds or so.

Sorry for my ignorance. Skinny jeans?

(I know what they are, but I’m missing your point haha)[/quote]

Just that kid in your video is so effeminate and weak willed. He has hit puberty and is still crying like a 5 year old about a computer game.

In short, he is a fairy. Only fairy’s wear skinny jeans, or even CAN wear skinny jeans for that matter.

IDK, maybe I was reaching.


#7

Blizzard would keep his characters even if he unsubscribes, so that he can always continue his quest to be a loser when he moves out at 40 years old.


#8

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

Sorry for my ignorance. Skinny jeans?

(I know what they are, but I’m missing your point haha)[/quote]

yeah, me too.


#9

did that kid try to stick a remote up his ass??

what a pathetic loser


#10

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:
did that kid try to stick a remote up his ass??

what a pathetic loser[/quote]

Now what’s wrong with sticking your remote up your ass?

Whoops…


#11

I love how the kid explodes into a fit of rage, but is too much of a pussy to break anything. You can see him staring at the wall deciding whether or not to put a hole in it, but decides instead to flop around on the bed like a retarded seal and stick a remote up his ass.


#12

the dad is pretty chill haha

jose…that was the weirdest shit I have ever heard…:smiley:


#13

That’s hilarious that they captured all of that shit in vent. How fucking embarrassing for that dumb ass kid haha.


#14

LOL im pretty sure that video was fake…the remote up the ass was a dead giveaway. The part that made me laugh the most was when he goes under the blanket and then comes out unclothed, I was like “wtf where did his clothes go!?”


#15

I thought when the Dad yelled ‘SHUT UP!’ in Skaz’s video and the kid clammed up straight away was hilarious


#16

My dad never hit me, but only because I wouldn’t dare pull something like that. That kids dad needs to man up.


#17

Time to get a gaming console? I assume


#18

[quote]AmreJyNex wrote:
Time to get a gaming console? I assume[/quote]

How about time to get outside, join a sport and join the real world…?(and maybe eat a fucking ham sandwich)


#19

If either one of those little cunts was my kid they wouldn’t be worried about WoW because they’d be too busy looking for their fucking teeth on the floor.

Holy shit I can’t believe how some people raise their children. Fucking pathetic.


#20

lol kids do this all the time. I doubt he would’ve did it if he knew their was a camera, notice how quiet he got soon as his brother said shut up.