Mole Question

Hello guys and gals!!

I wanted to ask your opinion on a matter that is very important to me.

I have a “birth mark” on my ass that is basically just a mole that I was born with.

It’s the size of a small quarter, not that quarters are different sizes…
It’s slightly smaller than a quarter.

Would boys/men care about this imperfection? Would it freak you out?

I had it looked at when I was younger and it wasn’t cancerous so they didn’t remove it, and the doctor looking at it said the scar would be worse than the mole anywhere if it were to be removed.

So I was sad.

I hate it a lot and it makes me feel very insecure during my once-evey-24-months sexual opportunity.

A boy I was very interested in had a big mole on his neck that didn’t bother me at all, and if he were to have one on his ass I would be okay with that…
But maybe that’s just me?

Is this important?
Your opinions are appreciated

Thank you.

If your ass is firm and round, I wouldn’t care about the mole one little bit. If anything, it may add interest. I don’t know if I’m the only one who feels this way, but I kind of like some small “imperfection” on a woman. It makes her more “real”, I guess, is the word I’m looking for.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Hello guys and gals!!

I wanted to ask your opinion on a matter that is very important to me.

I have a “birth mark” on my ass that is basically just a mole that I was born with.

It’s the size of a small quarter, not that quarters are different sizes…
It’s slightly smaller than a quarter.

Would boys/men care about this imperfection? Would it freak you out?

I had it looked at when I was younger and it wasn’t cancerous so they didn’t remove it, and the doctor looking at it said the scar would be worse than the mole anywhere if it were to be removed.

So I was sad.

I hate it a lot and it makes me feel very insecure during my once-evey-24-months sexual opportunity.

A boy I was very interested in had a big mole on his neck that didn’t bother me at all, and if he were to have one on his ass I would be okay with that…
But maybe that’s just me?

Is this important?
Your opinions are appreciated

Thank you. [/quote]
if I liked you it wouldn’t bother me a bit and I’m sure the rest of you is wonderful(including your personality)

Need picture of mole

It would make a nice target or put new twist on the old game “Whak-a-mole”.

So it could turn out to be a real asset.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I do think pics of this particular subject would be entirely appropriate, Jen.[/quote]
I already asked that my friend.

Great minds think alike

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
It would make a nice target or put new twist on the old game “Whak-a-mole”.

So it could turn out to be a real asset.
[/quote]

A lotta girls like to play “Whak-a-somethingonherass” so I second this motion.[/quote]

LOL, well okay then.

This has all been very reassuring.

Thanks friends

pic

Okay that made me chuckle.

You are no ID

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I do think pics of this particular subject would be entirely appropriate, Jen.[/quote]
I already asked that my friend.

Great minds think alike[/quote]

Yes, I was concurring with your illustrious opinion.[/quote]

I had the same thoughts!

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
pic [/quote]

lol, awesome!

that should be your new avatar

[quote]silverblood wrote:
that should be your new avatar[/quote]

LOLHAH!!

What a good idea!!

Although, I have been keeping up with the bowser pictures for years so people would be able to know who was making the post if they didn’t recognize the username…

Nards suggested it to me a long time ago since no one ever responded to my posts, LOL.

I guess I’ve been here long enough now for people to know who I am.

HmMMm

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

Would boys/men care about this imperfection? . [/quote]

Boys? Probably.

Men? No, we wouldn’t give two shits unless it was growing a full beard and talked to us, and even then, as long as it was good conversation and not stupid small talk, if your good in other ways, the talking bearded mole is moot.

In short: make sure there aren’t thick, long hairs growing out of it, and you’ll be fine.

[quote]Dr J wrote:
but I kind of like some small “imperfection” on a woman. It makes her more “real”, I guess, is the word I’m looking for.[/quote]

100% agree. Plastic model types just don’t do it for me. I like “real” people, who have flaws, and are human.