Modified Oscilating Wave

Hey, I got an idea to run by you guys. How about cycling a normal bodybuilding type day, a renegade day, and a power day. Like for back and chest do normal bodybuilding training, for leg day do renegade training, then for shoulders and arms do power training. Then the next 5 days you do power training for chest and back, bodybuilding for legs, and renegade training for shoulders, and so on. It would be like the oscilating wave program but instead of cycling rep ranges, it would be cycling training philosophies. Give me your thoughts on this.

Just my thoughts on it but it will probably end up looking like ones of my programs where are desire is hypertrophy with some natural adjustments for bodybuilding goals. Best of luck and I am naturally available. In faith,
Coach Davies

Coach, this is Greg Dickens, I e-mailed you a couple weeks ago, and you e-mailed me but I didn’t get it. We’ve had a little trouble getting a hold of each other since then, so how about posting what you tried to send here.

Please email me back - please never be shy about contacting me directly and remind me of your concerns. In faith, Coach Davies

^^Did coach make a new name just to be completely clear who he was responding to?

10 years later…

This has got to be a new record…

224532 posts?! that’s 60+ a day, every day. join date 2003, but message from 2001?
maybe I’ve been watching the re-runs of Columbo too closely, but something does not add up…
and his hub has different info. lol, is this stored on the Amazon cloud?

it was a worthy bump. LOL @ coach davies to greg

[quote]xilinx wrote:
224532 posts?! that’s 60+ a day, every day. join date 2003, but message from 2001?
maybe I’ve been watching the re-runs of Columbo too closely, but something does not add up…
and his hub has different info. lol, is this stored on the Amazon cloud?[/quote]

all accounts that become inactive (or something like that) get that post number and join date.