Modified Justa Singles Program for Strength

So I’ve been using a mix of The 40 Day Program, Easy Strength, and Justa Singles. My strength has been climbing extremely fast with this mix. But I’ve been thinking about modifying The Justa Singles program to see how it works. The original idea is to stay between 70 and 80%, start out with 3 singles on Monday, then add 2 singles per day all the way thru Sunday.

Well, I’m going to change it to start at 4 singles with 80% on Monday, then add 2 reps per day, while DROPPING 2% per day. So Tuesday will be 6 reps @ 78%, Wed 8 reps @ 76%, Thur 10 reps @ 74%, and Friday 12 reps @ 72%. Take the weekend off, then add 5-10 pounds the next week and start over. Pick one main exercise like Bench, Deadlift, etc. Max once a month and adjust accordingly. What do u all think??

I’ve never seen anyone use Justa’s singles program for anything other than deadlift and never in reverse. I’m very interested in your results. Let us know how it works.

[quote]kghof wrote:
I’ve never seen anyone use Justa’s singles program for anything other than deadlift and never in reverse. I’m very interested in your results. Let us know how it works.[/quote]
Will do kghof. I’m gonna start it this Monday, the 27th, and run it thru the end of the year at least. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Any results from singles program?

If what you have been doing is working, why do you want to change it? I would keep doing it until progress started stalling

FYI… the Op hasnt posted on this site in over 6 years

1 Like

WOW…what a nice blast from the past. Man Ive tried so many other programs since then I don’t even remember. Some of the best ones that have worked for me lately were The APRE and Greyskull LP 2nd Edition. My strength went up fairly quickly and very steady on both.

And I used to post on here pretty regularly. Then I posted an article about how I gained 17 pounds in 30 days taking some other supplements (not “theirs”). My post was up for about 5 minutes, then the mods yanked it and sent me a nasty email. Whining about how much money they spend to keep the website up and blah, blah, blah. So when I tried to modify my article and re-post it, they had blocked me from even being able to post anything at all. LMAO!! I guess my post made them nervous. Since then I RARELY read any of the articles and look at the forums even less. There are definitely a great group of men and women in the forums providing great information, that incident just turned me off to the fact that the ONLY THING those clowns care about is money.

3 Likes

5 hours and going. Let’s see how long it takes this time, lol.

Thanks mate! I was just starting the Justa singles with trap bar dl I will probably keep at it but with a history of lower back probs I’m not sure the lower back will be able to keep up even with trap bar!! I’m only doing 5 days with 13/11/9/7/5 @ 70% then adding weight SLOWLY. Thanks for responding.

LOL…so far so good! :wink:

No problem. Glad I could help.