Modified Coan Peaking Program Thoughts

Hey guys, so I’ve seen a lot about Ed Coan’s peaking program, a lot of people like it, so i want to give it a try. My issues with it is that i really prefer to squat and dead lift on the same day twice a week. Also many people online have recommended moving up a few weeks when you start as the lighter weeks didn’t help them as much. So i kind of messed around with this and was wondering what anyone thought.

Basically my thoughts behind it is instead of running week 1 and then week 2 numbers you run them in the same week different days

this is a random number i typed into the calculator but if my max was 405 on both squat and deadlift for easy comparison, day one i would squat and deadlift 316 2 x 5, and then next squat day progress too 330 2 x 5, and follow the program like that. I’m really not expecting for it to put on the gain in numbers it says of the full 14 weeks, but just to shake it up.

Thoughts?

Imo just run it to the T for the first cycle and then make changes

Another option i was considering is running the program for the lifts one day and running accessories on the other day.

[quote]stronkfak wrote:
Imo just run it to the T for the first cycle and then make changes[/quote]

Absolutely this. Why on earth would you run a program only to change it before you’ve tried it as set out for a cycle?

m8 just think how stupid what youâ??re saying is.You have a routine put together from one of the greatest powerlifters of all times and think that you can make it better just by looking at it.Just give ED COANâ??S routine a chance and then worry about making changes

[quote]stronkfak wrote:
m8 just think how stupid what you�¢??re saying is.You have a routine put together from one of the greatest powerlifters of all times and think that you can make it better just by looking at it.Just give ED COAN�¢??S routine a chance and then worry about making changes
[/quote]

when put so elegantly i totally see the error in my rational haha thanks for the input guys

Glad I helped m8