T Nation

Modified 1st Cycle

Hello All,

1st off I have been getting 500mg of Test once a week for the last year due to low T. About to start my 1st cycle and wanted some feedback.

Week 1-10 250mg of Test Propinate
Weel 1-10 250mg of Test Cypionate
Weel 1-10 250mg of Test Enanthate
Week 1-11 Arimadex .25mg every other day
Week 12 Arimxdex .125mg every other day
Week 1-4 Dianabol 10mg 5 times a day
Week 1-8 Deca Durabolin 300mg a week
Week 1-8 Trenbolone Enanthate 150mg every 3 days
Week 6-12 Proviron 25mg 2 times a day
Week 1-12 Nolvadex 20mg ever day
Week 1-10 Caber 1.5mg 2 times a week
Week 3-10 HCG 250iu 3 times a week

I would also like to do HGH during the cycle if that is not detrimental

Post Cycle

Week 13 Nolva 20mg 2 times a day
Week 14-16 Nolva 20mg daily

Any feedback is apprecated

For clarification this is your first cycle?

A lot of flags are going up for me.
1st… I dont know much about trt but 500mg a week is a low end cycle dose, not trt. I thought an average trt dose is about 100mg a week…
Secondly there is absolutely no reason to run prop enth and cyp at the same time. I can see run prop for the first 2 or 3 weeks to kickstart the longer esther enanthate or cypionate but not for 8 weeks.
Im just gonna stop here. I could go on but I will let someone else address the other issues

This would be my first cycle. I’m 47 and looking to maximize my gains. If I can get the size I want this will probably be my only cycle

[quote]datasource wrote:
This would be my first cycle. I’m 47 and looking to maximize my gains. If I can get the size I want this will probably be my only cycle[/quote]

Good luck with that.

I have had some good naturaL gains when I started lifting at 45. at 46 I went on the T replacement as my count was about 200. Had some great gains once that kicked in. Not looking to be a beast. I have been told that I can expect to add about 25lbs of muscle. Some people have said more but 20-25 would be fantastic. That’s all I think I want

What KountKoma said with respect to gaining 20-25 pounds, “Good luck with that.”