Modesty and Gym Apparel

[quote]EurekaBulldogLaw wrote:
The fuck kind of shorts are you wearing?[/quote]

Mesh shorts. They were on sale at target. Even if I double bag its noticeable. I may be blowing this out of proportion in that no one else is noticing and I’m just being self-conscious but I really thought this would be more common. I don’t have a freak cock by any means.

[quote]Eli B wrote:
I’m not going to sugarcoat this. You can see my penis through my gym shorts. More precisely the ridge of the head of penis advertsing itself at all times.

Is this inappropriate? Or is it par for the course in the gym?[/quote]

Sorry, I literally can’t see it. No pics.
Why don’t you go ask whoever’s in charge of the gym?

Well, now I’m going to have to carefully look at the shorts of the guys at my gym. I’m curious what sort of shorts are showing that much detail (please don’t say spandex). Really the only time I pay attention to someone’s shorts is when they have their 70’s way too fucking short – shorts on.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
[/quote]

LOL. What the fuck is that?

How come none of the vixens have replied “PICS OR GTFO!” ??

[quote]Eli B wrote:
I’m not going to sugarcoat this. You can see my penis through my gym shorts. More precisely the ridge of the head of penis advertsing itself at all times.

Is this inappropriate? Or is it par for the course in the gym?[/quote]

I don’t give a fuck what anyone says, you sir are the best 2010 member so far.

LOL…

awesome

[quote]tjr-dk wrote:
How come none of the vixens have replied “PICS OR GTFO!” ??[/quote]

Clearly you want them too, you are showing early symptoms of catching the ghey sir.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]tjr-dk wrote:
How come none of the vixens have replied “PICS OR GTFO!” ??[/quote]
Clearly you want them too, you are showing early symptoms of catching the ghey sir.[/quote]

I need further … ahemmm … info to decide in the matter of said shorts appropriateness.

Well the head of my cock dangles out from the bottom of my shorts all the time, but dudes are always asking If I need a spot so I don’t think anyone notices or has a problem with it.

Wear pants and tuck it into your sock. Thats what i do.

[quote]Amiright wrote:

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
Sounds like a gay gym to me or, you’re gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Ahem[/quote]

your reading comprehension is hurting [/quote]

Attention passengers, sarcasm is currently flying over your heads at 30,000 feet. We should reach our destination of parody as scheduled…assuming Amiright is willing to deplane at Literal City.

[quote]Amiright wrote:

Sounds like a gay gym to me or, you’re gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Ahem[/quote]

Attention passengers, sarcasm is currently flying over your heads at 30,000 feet. We should reach our destination of parody as scheduled…assuming Amiright is willing to deplane at Literal City.[/quote]

The sarcasm was apparent… but the response doesn’t make sense based on what he said… It was forced out of the blue.

The reply however was thoroughly amusing

[quote]Amiright wrote:

[quote]Amiright wrote:

Attention passengers, sarcasm is currently flying over your heads at 30,000 feet. We should reach our destination of parody as scheduled…assuming Amiright is willing to deplane at Literal City.[/quote]

The sarcasm was apparent… but the response doesn’t make sense based on what he said… It was forced out of the blue.

The reply however was thoroughly amusing
[/quote]

It’s been a long day; I’m not firing on all cylinders. I’m at my best while someone else is paying me while I’m on the puter lol. On my time, I’m quite lackluster.

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Well, now I’m going to have to carefully look at the shorts of the guys at my gym. I’m curious what sort of shorts are showing that much detail (please don’t say spandex). Really the only time I pay attention to someone’s shorts is when they have their 70’s way too fucking short – shorts on. [/quote]

Two inches below the knees or two inches below the grapes.

[quote]Bullmoose33 wrote:

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Well, now I’m going to have to carefully look at the shorts of the guys at my gym. I’m curious what sort of shorts are showing that much detail (please don’t say spandex). Really the only time I pay attention to someone’s shorts is when they have their 70’s way too fucking short – shorts on. [/quote]

Two inches below the knees or two inches below the grapes.[/quote]

Below the grapes.

Eli B is my favourite 2010’er.

Sooooooooo.

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=119788&tid=

I take it you shop at American Aparrel, lol…

I’m jealous. I got an erection once and no-one so much as smiled at me. I wouldn’t mind, but I was balls-to-the-wind naked at the time. So much for doing my shopping at Wal-mart au naturel…