Modesty and Gym Apparel

I’m not going to sugarcoat this. You can see my penis through my gym shorts. More precisely the ridge of the head of penis advertsing itself at all times.

Is this inappropriate? Or is it par for the course in the gym?

Depends on the gym

HOLY SHIT! LMFAO!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

WAHA WAHA BAHA BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOOOOOOOOOO BOY!

HAHA, OH SHIT!

LAWLS

LULS

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLZ

DAMN DUDE!

ROLMAO!!!

OMFG LMAO!

LMAO, this thread is destined for greatness

[quote]LSUPOWERDC wrote:
Depends on the gym[/quote]

University gym in this case.

Found this pic of Eli in his workout gear for reference. I personally don’t see the problem.

[quote]Eli B wrote:
I’m not going to sugarcoat this. You can see my penis through my gym shorts. More precisely the ridge of the head of penis advertsing itself at all times.

Is this inappropriate? Or is it par for the course in the gym?[/quote]

Par for the course? No. Buy new shorts…there must be a hole in one.

Just get some shorts that aren’t as thin of a material and you’ll be good, unless you are bragging and saying your dick’s so big you can see the outline of the head while wearing shorts!

Just tuck it back and pull your shorts up real tight - then you’ll have a camel toe! That’ll get plenty of attention!

[quote]Eli B wrote:

Is this inappropriate? Or is it par for the course in the gym?[/quote]

My gym shorts aren’t thin, but I get this when I wear my boxers under instead of boxer-briefs [don’t laugh]. I don’t really see how it’s inappropriate- it’s not really your fault and it shouldn’t bother anyone who isn’t looking at it.

Sounds like a gay gym to me or, you’re gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Ahem

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
Found this pic of Eli in his workout gear for reference. I personally don’t see the problem.[/quote]

What penis?

POID…

Uh,

Never mind.

So I guess I’m the only one to use his cock as a wrist strap?

My suggestion is to spend less time looking at the outline of your penis and more time focusing on your training.

Alternatively, ask the female members of your gym if they think it is noticeable. Be sure to think sexy thoughts first.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
Sounds like a gay gym to me or, you’re gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Ahem[/quote]

your reading comprehension is hurting

The fuck kind of shorts are you wearing?

[quote]EurekaBulldogLaw wrote:
The fuck kind of shorts are you wearing?[/quote]

Spandex is the new basketball shorts.

Wear sweatpants.