Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Thread

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Polo you PS3 or shitty xbox? [/quote]

i don’t play on that shitty ps3 :stuck_out_tongue:

I"m on xbox[/quote]

You missin out! I may get a 360 from a friend for $100. Just to say I have one.

If anyone plays on PC via steam send me a PM

Im on PS3, gamer tag = Frankenroo

[quote]IronAbrams wrote:
Level 39 First Prestige right now, some things I’ve noticed-

1. Predator/Harrier/Pave Low-Chopper Gunner-AC130 is awesome, trying out UAV/Counter-UAV/Sentry Gun soon[/quote]

Agreed, predator missile/harrier/chopper gunner or ac130 is an awesome killstreak combo. I find once i get the predator missile i always get the chopper gunner. Im trying to get the nuke now and im playing with harrier/chopper gunner/nuke

XBox gamertag: BK JRod

Ps3: Mtrush98
lvl 28 atm. got a 10 kill streak today =)

XBox – Pope ObiWan

Lv 70, 1st Prestige

I’m usually on either ACR, .50 Barrett, Akimbo 1887s, or knifin like a crazy person.

If anybody hasn’t tried Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro, Commando Pro, and a Tac knife, I strongly suggest it. Nobody even sees you coming!!

[quote]All2ez wrote:
the campaign in this game was short but amazing.

i cant help but be bored with the multiplayer; theyve only changed a few things and it seems the exact same as every other COD game. It actually bugs me that these games use basically the exact same formula year after year and still the games get rated 9/10…10/10.

for gods sake COD 7 is coming out soon, they are pumping out these games like no tomorro.[/quote]

I cant fucking agree more. MW2 is just like COD4 except with more air support and guns. They had 2 damn years and all the money in the world to make this game better, and failed to do so.

And yea I was really excited when this thing came out, but now im just waiting for other games to go on the market. BFBC FTW.

[quote]usaffirefighter wrote:
If anybody hasn’t tried Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro, Commando Pro, and a Tac knife, I strongly suggest it. Nobody even sees you coming!![/quote]

Whenever I start getting bored of trying to shoot people and getting owned, that is my goto class. Good times.

One of the most amusing things I have done in that game is to grab a riot shield and go after people. Its so funny cause they stop and look at you for a min then start backing up like they are scared or something. then I hit them twice with the shield and kill them. Its funny as hell.

Other than that I generally stick with assault rifles and SMGs since I suck at sniping.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
One of the most amusing things I have done in that game is to grab a riot shield and go after people. Its so funny cause they stop and look at you for a min then start backing up like they are scared or something. then I hit them twice with the shield and kill them. Its funny as hell.

Other than that I generally stick with assault rifles and SMGs since I suck at sniping.[/quote]

Or they throw semtex at you shield or shoot you in the foot.

Other than that I generally stick with assault rifles and SMGs since I suck at sniping.[/quote]

The damn riot shield dance… trying to juke the shielder into turning one direction or the other so you can wheel around the other side and knife them… I hate those damned things!!!

friend request sent to fuzzy, rhino, and petermus for some MW2

Ucallthatbass and I tore it up today on Cock Of Duty. 20-7 second round 20-4. I prestige and I am unlocking everything for one gun at a time. Fastest way to prestige in my opinion.

This is awesome. I’m pretty hammered so may end up adding everybody over the course of the night, lovely T-Nation people. Love and kisses, RTJ x

Scavenger pro is definately under rated. especially for claymores and grenade refills. ACR/Tar/Scar are my favorite assault rifles and FAL on occasion.

Also its nice to mix it up on occasion with a marathon, lightweight, and commando/ steady aim/ ninja class.
Basicaaly have a SMG for mobility and rush like hell super fun.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Or they throw semtex at you shield or shoot you in the foot.[/quote]

Lol I was expecting this when I did it cause thats what I usually do, but these guys all had frag grenades and I was crouching. I ended up doing pretty well. I normally dont play with the riot sheild though, I was just doing it to unlock some titles/emblems/xp points.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Or they throw semtex at you shield or shoot you in the foot.[/quote]

Lol I was expecting this when I did it cause thats what I usually do, but these guys all had frag grenades and I was crouching. I ended up doing pretty well. I normally dont play with the riot sheild though, I was just doing it to unlock some titles/emblems/xp points.[/quote]

Riot shield is fun. I hate that it slows you down so much.

How bout them AC130’s? FML!

how’s the co-op play?

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Ucallthatbass and I tore it up today on Cock Of Duty. 20-7 second round 20-4. I prestige and I am unlocking everything for one gun at a time. Fastest way to prestige in my opinion.[/quote]

I can tear shit up in the first modern warfare, I don’t know any of the hiding spots in this one yet. But it was fun. All my friends have 360s, I’m the only one with a PS3, which sucks when playing multiplayer.