T Nation

Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Thread

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
is anybody going to go prestige? [/quote]

yup…I need 9 levels.

GT dustyape1

FAL/M16/ACR + Spas shotgun whore

lulz. my brothers [chosen] gamertag is ‘bro lax.’ I don’t know what level he’s at, but I play on that name all the time. I’m okay.

gamer tag: sheri khan

[quote]ladieslove wrote:
gamer tag: sheri khan[/quote]

Looks like I got more ass to kick!

Expect a noob tube in you ass!

SCAR-H with FMJ or and grenade launcher with my secondary being the Thumper…or AUG HBAR with FMJ and red dot sight / Thumper or Javelin as secondary

Seems to me like the campaign could a lot longer. The multiplayer is fun and all but I still would want a longer more challenging campaign. The spec-ops missions are fun. I like the fact that they brought back the fun of the AC-130 gunship.

X-box gamertag - Sergeant Zeek

[quote]hkinurface wrote:
SCAR-H with FMJ or and grenade launcher with my secondary being the Thumper…or AUG HBAR with FMJ and red dot sight / Thumper or Javelin as secondary

Seems to me like the campaign could a lot longer. The multiplayer is fun and all but I still would want a longer more challenging campaign. The spec-ops missions are fun. I like the fact that they brought back the fun of the AC-130 gunship.

X-box gamertag - Sergeant Zeek [/quote]

I got a noob tube for you too.

Gamertag: Horn of Odin

I love Tubing and Stabbing people. Not in that order.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

I love Tubing and Stabbing people. Not in that order.[/quote]

One of those who like to just run around and stab people huh?

Well shit…guess I should go ahead and buy a replacement controller for when I disintegrate mine against the wall because of that kind of play

[quote]hkinurface wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

I love Tubing and Stabbing people. Not in that order.[/quote]

One of those who like to just run around and stab people huh?

Well shit…guess I should go ahead and buy a replacement controller for when I disintegrate mine against the wall because of that kind of play[/quote]

had that crap happen to me last night … i’m just glad I was only playing that game then had the gf to do

I play on PS3 - Name is “Torquey”. I’m on level 44 I think of the first Prestige. This game eats into my lifting time, but it’s a ton of fun online.

Polo you PS3 or shitty xbox?

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Polo you PS3 or shitty xbox? [/quote]

i don’t play on that shitty ps3 :stuck_out_tongue:

I"m on xbox

Me and my older brother share an account.

We got it when it first came out so we’re about 40 in first prestige. I switch off between a few classes but my most used are an RPD and the WA 2000

To polo your gamertag sounds familiar maybe we’ve played once.

Fuzzy I’m gots a PS3 and i’m playing rite now

Anybody play on computer?

I feel left out…

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
I love Tubing and Stabbing people.[/quote]

Haha, sounds like a murderer/rapist mix

Level 39 First Prestige right now, some things I’ve noticed-

1. Predator/Harrier/Pave Low-Chopper Gunner-AC130 is awesome, trying out UAV/Counter-UAV/Sentry Gun soon
  2. Stopping Power really does help the UMP45 out
  3. SPAS-12 is a sniper shotgun
  4. L86 with grip is awesome
  5. I run Scavenger now as my first perk for most classes- used to do Sleight of Hand, works much better especially if youre using a lot of Semtex (frag grenade is useless)

Oh and Care Package knifing is bullshit

[quote]toolshed wrote:
No one using the scavenger pro perk? You start with like 8 extra mags instead of 2… I hate having little ammo, almost always use this perk.[/quote]

Oh hell yes I love scavenger pro with ACR, with the M16 I tend to use bling but I like the ACR sights and scavenger is god with that weapon.

the campaign in this game was short but amazing.

i cant help but be bored with the multiplayer; theyve only changed a few things and it seems the exact same as every other COD game. It actually bugs me that these games use basically the exact same formula year after year and still the games get rated 9/10…10/10.

for gods sake COD 7 is coming out soon, they are pumping out these games like no tomorro.

GEARS OF WAR 1 OR 2 are probably the best games out there for online play IMO. you get so much satisfaction when u kill someone such as them exploding, heads popping off or or doing any of the many finishing moves.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
Fuzzy I’m gots a PS3 and i’m playing rite now[/quote]

My gamer tag is Fuzzyapple. Adds me!