T Nation

Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Thread

We’ve had a couple MW2 threads but nothing dedicated to multiplayer yet.

I play on 360, gamertag is Kryperia 47.

Level 43 I want to say? Seems a lot harder to level than MW1. I’ve been doing Ground War exclusively so idk if any other modes give experience more quickly.

Some favorite classes:

Wicker Man
Primary: M-16 w/ACOG
Secondary: M-93 Raffica w/FMJ
Sleight of Hand Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Last Stand Pro

The Mercenary
Primary: SCAR-H w/ACOG and Heartbeat Sensor
Secondary: M-93 Raffica w/FMJ (sensing a pattern?)
Bling Pro, Coldblooded Pro, Commando

The Trooper
Primary: AUG HBAR w/Holographic and FMJ
Bling Pro, Coldblooded/Stopping Power Pro, Steady Aim Pro

Wrathchild
Primary: W2000 w/Thermal Scope and Heartbeat Sensor
Bling Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Ninja

Kind of gay how you mention your classes, but whatever.

Horn of Odin = XBOX LIVE gamer tag

All I do is shoot noob tubes and team kill.

Nice Iron Maiden references for your classes

C0r1e0ne is my gamer tag on XBox live

Looks like I have more noob tube bait.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Looks like I have more noob tube bait.[/quote]

haha … you’re probably right … I’m not very good and hop on when I can … only a lvl 6 but it’s still a fun game so … whatever sucka

For classes I just pick a gun with good damage, mobility, and accuracy. I was using the AUG for a long while unlocked almost everything and got boerd of the gun. I didn’t run fast enough for my liking.

The iron sights for the Scar are pretty good so I just use that gun. I finally unlocked the knife for the USP handgun. I haven’t stabbed anyone yet it just looks hella cool.

Once I find a gun I like I just use it a lot for a specific rifle class. As for perks I don’t stray to far from using 1)Bling Pro 2)Cold Blooded (Don’t have pro yet, What do you get for pro?)3) Ninja Pro.

You can be the worst player with the worst gun and pwn with the heart beat sensor and those perks. Once I think about it you need to be good to get those perks…

Oh and for sniper I use slight of hand pro. Fast aiming and reloading with a pistol when you get in a tight situations.

PS3 FTW!!

Was online with Wol the other day, and yes he is a filthy Nube tube whore. Good guy to have on your team though he knows his business. My gamer tag is P00TIE TANG 22 (the o’s are actually zeros.)

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

All I do is shoot noob tubes and team kill.[/quote]

You change your ID again?

lilshaz0

so that’s me when I add you foolz. I’m not very good, i hate controllers in general. If I was on the computer though, I’d destroy all yallz.

I’m decent, i usually like to play TDM or Domination. I usually roll with a Scar with red dot and silencer. I think my K.D. is like a 1.3. nothing great. My xbox gamertag is Blaze xssm.

AKIMBO

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

All I do is shoot noob tubes and team kill.[/quote]

You change your ID again? [/quote]

My past gamer tag was too X-rated for XBOX live, so I was forced to change it. Horn of Odin is pretty nasty compared to BJs and Waffles.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
Was online with Wol the other day, and yes he is a filthy Nube tube whore. Good guy to have on your team though he knows his business. My gamer tag is P00TIE TANG 22 (the o’s are actually zeros.)[/quote]

The only true statement is that I talk a bunch of shit. Expect to hear these words:

“Got Ya Bitch”

is anybody going to go prestige?

No one using the scavenger pro perk? You start with like 8 extra mags instead of 2… I hate having little ammo, almost always use this perk.

I’m just waiting for dedicated servers for PC

[quote]Dahollow wrote:
I’m just waiting for dedicated servers for PC[/quote]

Don’t hold your breath.

[quote]toolshed wrote:
No one using the scavenger pro perk? You start with like 8 extra mags instead of 2… I hate having little ammo, almost always use this perk.[/quote]

I use scavenger pro when I use the m16 and intervention. Otherwise I’m not doing that then I’m running around with akimbo 1887’s and dying well before I runout.

Cold Blood Pro is destroy 40 enemy killstreak rewards, that one took a lot of downed helicopters.

Scavenger is cool but I’ve never found it that useful - until you start running into the 10ish killstreak region, then even if you’ve been 100% accurate you’re probably running out of ammunition.

I dont enjoy the multiplayer as much as cod4. Just beat game on veteran lastnight and done all spec ops on veteran up to snatch and grab. I get raped on the last tier special ops.