Modern Monetary Theory: A Primer

We need an “Ask Skeletor” thread.

4 Likes

Young adults entering the workforce:

Young adults discovering their actual value.

3 Likes

Brought to you by who? Benevolent corporations?

Even if one could does that give Amazon the right to demand such a quota that results in workers doing their job like animals? Maybe form unions to combat this. But wait, Amazon is infamous for their union-busting. With the complaints coming from employees about this you’d think Amazon would do something about this. But no real concern. Because it’s all about the benjamin’s. Viva la capitalism!

No, I’m referring to the mistreatment of human beings at large.

Good one.

If you change the lyrics “Ain’t no mountain high enough” to “Ain’t no body got time fo dat” its still basically the same song.

1 Like

Don’t work for shit companies. Employment is a contract. You sign on for the terms when you hire in. It’s really easy to learn a new skill or apply for different jobs. The government even loans you money to go school (and obviously that has caused a lot of problems - but you won’t be homeless attending school).

You talk a lot about these shitty conditions but have brought no proof (a filed lawsuit, video evidence etc…)

If conditions are as bad as you say no one with half a brain would work there. Unions protect those who are weak willed and reward the lazy the same as the productive. It’s all based on seniority. There is no incentive for anybody to anything more than skate by doing a barely passable job. It debases everybody down to the lowest common denominator.

It’s the same as making the tests easier to pass in struggling school districts. It helps no one.

Thank You, Sir. I am humbled by your gracious platitudes, but I must confess my contribution is just peanuts in the poo of life. For without this poo, mine would just be some crappy little peanuts.

:rofl:

1 Like

It’s gonna blow your mind if you ever find out how many businesses use these types of metrics to evaluate employee performance.

Yes, you are correct. I have not uploaded videos of people pissing in bottles or shitting in bags. So therefore it didn’t happen. People make up stories like this all the time.

Yes, especially shit companies that keep your quotas so high that workers shit in bags for fear of potentially losing their job if they don’t meet their quota. The worship of money has it’s consequences. It is the main problem with politics.

And that contract would be much better if there was a union involved. But alas Amazon is an infamous union-buster. So I would assume they approve of the means(using bottles and bags as toilets) to reach the quota. Anything for another buck!
Unions protect workers so they don’t have to humiliate themselves in that way.

And how many businesses are as brazen as Amazon to keep their quotas so high that people are required to do their job like an animal?

But hey, employee performance is the name of the game, so if your performance includes shitting in bags so what. More profit is really the only concern.

You really are the silliest person on the internet.

3 Likes

In the 21st century unions protect the lazy and the union bosses. That’s it. You ever look up salaries of the heads of some of these unions? They make as much as large company CEOs. They don’t give a shit about Joe Schmo who puts lug nuts on cars

1 Like

Teacher’s union proved that is a lie like last year.

2 Likes

I never want Union fucktards representing me in ANY capacity while simultaneously sucking union fees off me.

2 Likes

How so?

And I would bet any money that the union bosses are bought off by the corporate owners.

Better than being the most gullible.

Then the unions are pointless by your logic.

1 Like

You’re the most gullible person here.

1 Like