Modding an Ace Shirt

I just got a new ace pro shirt and i cant get it over my elbows, I have tried searching the sleeves with a bar its just the very end where they taper down I cannot get my elbow all the way through. Anyone know how much is safe to cut off or any other tricks to getting it on.

Thanks

Send it back?

Jason

I have had to cut the ends off of each Ace I have had. My forearms are just too jacked from … The sleeves are pretty long. Rhodes has even cut his. If you think you can cut an inch off, it will make a big difference in getting it on. The nice thing about the Ace is that the material does not fray or run so you don’t have to do anything to finish when you cut the sleeves.

[quote]vdizenzo wrote:
I have had to cut the ends off of each Ace I have had. My forearms are just too jacked from … The sleeves are pretty long. Rhodes has even cut his. If you think you can cut and inch off, it will make a big difference in getting it on. The nice thing about the Ace is that the material does not fray or run so you don’t have to do anything to finish when you cut the sleeves.[/quote]

That what I was wondering, I will cut a little more off

Thanks