T Nation

MNF 10/23/06

I’m watching some of the pre=game stuff on ESPN. Does anyone else think that Ron Jaworski is annoying? Anyway, yeah, Cowboys win today. At least, I really hope they do.

Jaws is the best film breaker downer out there right now. He can get a little exciteable about his own analysis though. But, overall, I like him.

COWBOYS!!!

Jaws knows his shit. Theisman breaks my eardrums when he starts yaking.

My prediction, BIG 'OL MICHAEL STRAHAN is gonna wrap up Bledsoe tonight 3 times tonight to pass LT.

Giants by a TD !!!

I greatly prefer NFL Matchup with Merrill Hoge + Jaws + Sal over anything else football related on ESPN. Watching them actually break down the film and show you what’s going on and what went right/wrong is much more entertaining to me than watching NFL Live to see what they’re saying about Michael Irvin’s dress attire.

I hope the Giants win, not because I’m a New Yorker, but because I hate the Cowboys.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.
FUCK T.O.

People hate what they are jealous of, yes Im a Cowboy and they will win tonite. No ifs, ands or buts about it. We can discuss this later on, its time to go to the sports bar my friends.

[quote]chrisfoxnyc wrote:
Jaws knows his shit. Theisman breaks my eardrums when he starts yaking.

My prediction, BIG 'OL MICHAEL STRAHAN is gonna wrap up Bledsoe tonight 3 times tonight to pass LT.

Giants by a TD !!![/quote]

Oh yeah. I forgot about Theisman. He’s probably the worst.

Yeah, Strahan’s a great player. So’s Umenyiora. I have to admit that the two of them scare me. If Bledsoe is given some time, though, he should be able to light up that secondary (17th in the league defending the pass). Ultimately, while I think that the Giants should be able to move the ball (#2 ranked offense in the NFL), I think that the Cowboys will be able to handle them pretty effectively (#1 against the run, #8 defense overall, #7 ranked offense overall).

Anyway, Go Cowboys (and Go T.O.).

Annnnnnnd…

It’s over, baby!

New Jersey Football Giants: undefeated in the division!

Fuck the Cowboys, fuck T.O., fuck Parcells, and fuck the Cowboys again for good measure.

[quote]harris447 wrote:

Fuck the Cowboys, fuck T.O., fuck Parcells, and fuck the Cowboys again for good measure.[/quote]

I would like to echo this sentiment, but I want to add a thanks to T.O. for dropping the most important pass of the game for the Cowboys.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Annnnnnnd…

It’s over, baby!

Fuck the Cowboys, fuck T.O., fuck Parcells, and fuck the Cowboys again for good measure.[/quote]

I’m not sure, but I get the sensation that you don’t care for Dallas.

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
Jaws is the best film breaker downer out there right now. He can get a little exciteable about his own analysis though. But, overall, I like him.[/quote]

I agree, Jaws is good, he knows his stuff. I’m not sold on Theismann and Kornheiser. I like Kornheiser on PTI, and he should stick to that.

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
I greatly prefer NFL Matchup with Merrill Hoge + Jaws + Sal over anything else football related on ESPN. Watching them actually break down the film and show you what’s going on and what went right/wrong is much more entertaining to me than watching NFL Live to see what they’re saying about Michael Irvin’s dress attire.

I hope the Giants win, not because I’m a New Yorker, but because I hate the Cowboys.[/quote]

Merrill Hoge is awesome. All ESPN needs now is Tunch Ilkin and they will be set.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
harris447 wrote:
Annnnnnnd…

It’s over, baby!

Fuck the Cowboys, fuck T.O., fuck Parcells, and fuck the Cowboys again for good measure.

I’m not sure, but I get the sensation that you don’t care for Dallas.
[/quote]

Well, I also despise Philly and Washington.

But my heart grows three sizes when I watch the so-called “America’s Team” get outplayed, outcoached, and out-everythinged at home by Big Blue.

Don’t mess with Texas?

Don’t fuck with Jersey.

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
harris447 wrote:

I would like to echo this sentiment, but I want to add a thanks to T.O. for dropping the most important pass of the game for the Cowboys.[/quote]

I really wanted to kick him in the balls after that.

Jaws is fine, but Mike Tirico is horrible. ESPN really screwed up when the took away Mike Patrick and moved him to thurs nights.I love his call.Keep Patrick, Thiesmann just because, and PLEASE replace Tony Kornhieser with someone that knows something about football.

THAT GAME SUCKED!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
THAT GAME SUCKED![/quote]

only if you are a cowboy fan GO G-MEN!

[quote]Bigpull wrote:
Jaws is fine, but Mike Tirico is horrible. ESPN really screwed up when the took away Mike Patrick and moved him to thurs nights.I love his call.Keep Patrick, Thiesmann just because, and PLEASE replace Tony Kornhieser with someone that knows something about football.[/quote]

Yup…

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
Bigpull wrote:
Jaws is fine, but Mike Tirico is horrible. ESPN really screwed up when the took away Mike Patrick and moved him to thurs nights.I love his call.Keep Patrick, Thiesmann just because, and PLEASE replace Tony Kornhieser with someone that knows something about football.

Yup…[/quote]

I really wish Madden and Michaels were still calling MNF. I know that Madden seems a little lost sometimes, but I don’t know. It just seems like he should be doing it. I’m not too fond of the trio on ESPN.

And yeah, that game was horrible. Completely ruined my week. And now the Cowboys have a three game road trip (Carolina, Washington, Arizona).