MMA Training Q: Answered

Djwlfpack, Made a good point same old training & conditioning question on random threads they have nothin 2 do with I have been bustin my ball doing nothin but training and studying for martial arts of all spectrums you gots question give me some details and Ill make sure you get ur answers if i got 2 take 8 hours look the M.F up.

I passed my P.T.C @ 16…b4 they came out with that B.S “u gatto be 18 B.S 2 get ur certification B.S” Ive ran many threads when i was a lil dude… well bigger but younger had great reviews dont believe me test me I luv a good challenge, mind or body!

ok then…

WHO GOT A Q? WE GON’ LOOK THAT MF UP GOOGLE THAT SHIZZ WIT MY PTC

What the fuck is this? Is this a joke?

Wow. This is…babble. That’s all it is. Babble.

does P.T.C stand for pretty tiny cock?

Motha fucker I just trying to lend a helpin hand to some dude just startin out. u got a damn prob with that i can lend my foot 2 ur fuckin ass. Other than that you dont wanna help anyone here then Dont check the fuckn thread. It pretty sad some bitches wanna get all uptight when some1 might know somin ya dont.

Yall break out the fuckn tape measurer an shit well ill give you a lil tip shave your nut fro and ya might be able 2 tell wich of them 3 lil lumps is actually a dick!

[quote]WRATHfight69 wrote:
Motha fucker I just trying to lend a helpin hand to some dude just startin out. u got a damn prob with that i can lend my foot 2 ur fuckin ass. Other than that you dont wanna help anyone here then Dont check the fuckn thread. It pretty sad some bitches wanna get all uptight when some1 might know somin ya dont. Yall break out the fuckn tape measurer an shit well ill give you a lil tip shave your nut fro and ya might be able 2 tell wich of them 3 lil lumps is actually a dick![/quote]

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Oh, so fucking priceless!!!

Reppin 2009, all the way bitches…

Are you still drunk?

Motha fucker I just trying to lend a helpin hand to some dude just startin out. u got a damn prob with that i can lend my foot 2 ur fuckin ass. Other than that you dont wanna help anyone here then Dont check the fuckn thread. It pretty sad some bitches wanna get all uptight when some1 might know somin ya dont. Yall break out the fuckn tape measurer an shit well ill give you a lil tip shave your nut fro and ya might be able 2 tell wich of them 3 lil lumps is actually a dick![/quote]

o really?

upon reading this eloquent response i decided to reconsider my original post poking fun at you.

i am sure sure you are very knowledgeable, but due to the incessant drivel that spews when your fingers meet a keyboard any excellent answer you would undoubtedly provide would be buried in a pile of linguistic dogshit, thus rendering it completely useless.

Good day to you.

hip…hip hop…hip hop anonymous?

Djwlfpack, Made a good point same old training & conditioning question on random threads they have nothin 2 do with I have been bustin my ball doing nothin but training and studying for martial arts of all spectrums you gots question give me some details and Ill make sure you get ur answers if i got 2 take 8 hours look the M.F up.

I passed my P.T.C @ 16…b4 they came out with that B.S “u gatto be 18 B.S 2 get ur certification B.S” Ive ran many threads when i was a lil dude… well bigger but younger had great reviews dont believe me test me I luv a good challenge, mind or body!
[/quote]

What if it ‘got 2 take’ you 9 hours? will you still look the MF up?

Or will office timings end by that time?

I have to agree with Big Bart on this one…you may know quite a bit but oftentimes the way a piece of knowledge or information is conveyed directly correlates with & thus affects the authority one’s statement will have & also people will not tend to take you seriously if you can’t use basic 3rd grade grammar.

Why are you so angry?

Sorry about my last post. Just checked your profile and it says “JOB SEARCHING”. Extremely inapproprate joke during the economic crunch. Apologies.

[quote]Therizza wrote:
does P.T.C stand for pretty tiny cock?[/quote]

hahaha i was thinking more

PTC - T = PC = access to google = I HAZ ALL ANSWERZ

[quote]BigBartDawg66 wrote:
Therizza wrote:
does P.T.C stand for pretty tiny cock?

hahaha i was thinking more

PTC - T = PC = access to google = I HAZ ALL ANSWERZ
[/quote]

HAS YOU SENSE OF HUMOR?!?

word where did this thread go…