MMA Training Confessional

Forgive me father, I’ve not been sparring enough because I dislike getting hit. Will try again this week.

Bless me father for sinnin’

I have been avoiding certain training oppurtunities because I hate dealing with little 16-20 year old shits that think they are bad ass after training 4 times in 6 months. I think I’ll remedy this very soon.

Forgive me Fedor, for I have sinned!

My diet is out of control and staph infection is giving me too many excuses :frowning:

[quote]Beershoes wrote:
Forgive me father for I have sinned…

My thirst to learn muay thai, ju jitui, and wrestling have been unquenchable. Yet I have no school or gym to train at, I only have my friends and online training videos. I have become complacent, and lazy as of late, finding myself making excuses for not attempting to expand my knowledge.[/quote]

What part of Kansas are you in Beer? I’m in KC and know of a lot of places in the area to train judo/jiu-jitsu/sambo. Go to www.welcomematjudo.com and check out the ‘Club Locations’ page. They’re all over this area. You might have to drive a little to get to practice, but it’s better than reading about it.

Thanks Seve-o-68! I live in manhatta, and I would commute, but with my budget and college it makes it tough. Right now it’s money more than anything that keeps me from training.

Bless me father i have sinned…
And it felt great i went on a 3 mile run in the mornin’ weight trained [first time cicuit training what a B.] rolled for an hour n’ half. went to my first judo practice eva and a wicked mauy thai sparring session. I feel like a god… who just got his ass kicked but it still feel great!

Well after an ice bath massage from the fiance and well still contemplating a viko. havent trained in 18 months i fell in love and know what i am again it was so unclear now its diamond i am a fighter, I fight for everythin in my life and now ima fight 2 get out of this computer chair and sleep for 12 hours… if the wify dont hip toss my ass of the bed again

[quote]HitEmHard wrote:
Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

-I have used the excuse that I have limited money for the next couple of months, and not started training MMA or Thai Boxing, thous missing out on a possible fight in september!

-I have smoked for the past 8 months and pissed away any of the small amount of conditioning I did have.

-I have stopped doing conditioning work

-I fail at life!

I must repent! [/quote]

I have began repenting for my sins!

Smoking has stopped! I have been stretching on a morning and hitting the bag regular as well as skipping to hepl improve my poor conditioning! I have also made plans to start thai boxing in 3 weeks and mma two weeks after! Feels good washing away the sins!