MMA is for Skinheads & Homosexuals

Fuck that Mexicans will eventually rule the sport. Blacks Mexicans and Brazilians FTW. Wrestling is boring anyway.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
MMA really isn’t dominated by whites…unless you’re counting some of the Brazilians as caucasian or something…and some Asians. Remember what dominating means people…and remember that MMA exists outside of the UFC…it helps to get a real perspective. [/quote]

Understood. But the big household names are still white guys- Chuck Liddell, Randy Coutore, Bas Rutten, Fedor- and to most people MMA still has the image of being white suburban guys with tribal tattoos. That’s the perception, I mean.

And UFC is the prime mover in this country- most people who aren’t aware of K-1 or pride are at least aware of UFC.

Like I said, it’s just my opinion. But I often wonder whether the audience that supports MMA would watch all the fights if they were black kids from Newark instead of white guys from California.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
MMA really isn’t dominated by whites…unless you’re counting some of the Brazilians as caucasian or something…and some Asians. Remember what dominating means people…and remember that MMA exists outside of the UFC…it helps to get a real perspective.

Understood. But the big household names are still white guys- Chuck Liddell, Randy Coutore, Bas Rutten, Fedor- and to most people MMA still has the image of being white suburban guys with tribal tattoos. That’s the perception, I mean.

And UFC is the prime mover in this country- most people who aren’t aware of K-1 or pride are at least aware of UFC.

Like I said, it’s just my opinion. But I often wonder whether the audience that supports MMA would watch all the fights if they were black kids from Newark instead of white guys from California. [/quote]

You are correct.Also,there are obviously lots of stigmas and contorted perceptions with MMA because it is still young and does attract certain slivers of society. As far as your last thought about people watching if the majority of fighters were black,I think they still would…don’t forget about the Hispanic fighters. Even more so the Brazilian fighters…who tend to be a mix of everything…but only see themselves as Brazilians.

That guy makes boxing and boxers look bad.

What ever happened to class man. Why cant people except them as to diferent things? I’ve watched boxing since i was a little boy. I wrestled since i was a little boy. I’ve trained in submission wrestling and Judo. There all different. its like the people that cant make the difference between burger king and mcdonalds! totally diferent.

Burger King is shit

If there’s one thing Bob Arum isn’t known for, it’s having class. Those that know anything about him or the boxing establishment shouldn’t be surprised by this.

Big_Boss wrote:
MMA really isn’t dominated by whites…unless you’re counting some of the Brazilians as caucasian or something…and some Asians. Remember what dominating means people…and remember that MMA exists outside of the UFC…it helps to get a real perspective.

Like I said, it’s just my opinion. But I often wonder whether the audience that supports MMA would watch all the fights if they were black kids from Newark instead of white guys from California. [/quote]

Well, you’re usually spot on with your comments but I don’t think you’re correct here!

Two of the guys you mentioned aren’t in the UFC (Bas hasn’t fought seriously in yrs), Chuck is retired/ hasn’t mattered and was beaten by two popular black fighters. Just wait and see how many people (and it will be a lot) turn the TV on to watch Kimbo, Rashad, Rampage and Marcus Jones as the protagonists in the next TUF. I’m not sure if you could get less white than that… :slight_smile:

Fact is the CASUAL fan recognizes GSP, Lidell, Couture, Lesnar, Florian, Faber, Griffin, Guida way more than other fighters. A lot of people were like wtf is Bj Penn when he fought FLorian. Silva got booed against Griffin. If you watched Machida vs Rashad at a sports bar people hated Evans.

Sure there are some Ortiz fans and some Rampage fans but they are small numbers compared to the fan base of the aforementioned fighters.

If there’s one thing Bob Arum isn’t known for, it’s having class. Those that know anything about him or the boxing establishment shouldn’t be surprised by this.[/quote]

Point taken but then again i dont think there are any successful promoters that do have class. i was trying to make a broader statement. Even in MMA there is a level of class that has deminished as the sport has grown.

Broad statement " Why can’t anything awesome stay underground!" Keep all the retards in the dark. Shit maybe it should be in Newark brother. I’d be ringside every night!

Did I see people claiming Dana White knows nothing about boxing? Did you not know that he used to be a pretty high level boxing trainer?

I think it was at a Fitness First. :wink:

He taught boxing aerobics.

I’m a fan of almost all fighters and all fights that are good. I don’t think that has much to do with ethnicity, rather it has to do with heart. The UFC is good because of people like Joe Silva (and of course the fighters) not as much White. He’s a mostly just a publicist.

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
I’m a fan of almost all fighters and all fights that are good. I don’t think that has much to do with ethnicity, rather it has to do with heart. The UFC is good because of people like Joe Silva (and of course the fighters) not as much White. He’s a mostly just a publicist.[/quote]

bro is that a Liger??? Thats my favorite animal! That and the Belgian Blue of course!

Wait…my wife is a BJJ competitor and MMA fan. Can a black female be a skinhead homosexual? If so, I’m going to have to completely rethink the last 17 years of marriage…

[quote]jd_dd wrote:
Wait…my wife is a BJJ competitor and MMA fan. Can a black female be a skinhead homosexual? If so, I’m going to have to completely rethink the last 17 years of marriage…[/quote]

yup your whope mariage is a fraud! might as well cut your loses bro…just dont cry though cause crying is for homosexuals!

[quote]blackngrey609 wrote:
BulletproofTiger wrote:
I’m a fan of almost all fighters and all fights that are good. I don’t think that has much to do with ethnicity, rather it has to do with heart. The UFC is good because of people like Joe Silva (and of course the fighters) not as much White. He’s a mostly just a publicist.

bro is that a Liger??? Thats my favorite animal! That and the Belgian Blue of course![/quote]

this is a liger- unrestricted male genes- of the lion cause it to grow…
a tygon is the reverse stays small

bulletproof is a snow tiger or what ever.

this is a liger.

no homo

Yeah it’s no Liger. It’s an inbred white tiger (retarded albino). They bred it to look like that.

i think his “we let blacks and latinos fight in the ring and we count the money on the outside.” comment trumps this.

he has a point though, mma does have a lot of gay skinheads.