T Nation

MMA Fighters with Gyno?!

I don’t know, maybe it’s me (and I’m not talking shit) but it seems like a few fighters have gyno. Rashad Evans comes to mind. Thoughts?

GSP supposedly started the nipple rub because of it

Yah, Rashad clearly has gyno in some of his earlier fights. GSP has some gland there too, but he’s so fucking lean, it doesn’t look too noticable.

Bjoern Bregy… is a K1 Fighter. He is really a though dude, but men he has a gyno…

have any of u noticed the GH gut too?

Can anyone tell me what gyno is?

[quote]RiPPing Time wrote:
have any of u noticed the GH gut too?[/quote]

what?!? none of those guys are using the amounts of drugs for the GH gut (which is actually more to do with 1GF)…

most likely they’re bloated from rehydrating…

Ken Shamrock.
Also BJ Penn is trying his best to grow man boobs lately.

[quote]balljack8 wrote:
Ken Shamrock.
Also BJ Penn is trying his best to grow man boobs lately.[/quote]

wtf? BJ’s just fat

[quote]RiPPing Time wrote:
have any of u noticed the GH gut too?[/quote]

No, just you.

Am I missing something? I thought a gyno was a vagina?

[quote]Brisks wrote:
Am I missing something? I thought a gyno was a vagina?[/quote]

Are you saying BJ has a vagina now?
…oh and btw his just big boned…some guy’s just store all their fat on head.

If you don’t know what gyno is, google it. I’m too tired to wiki and paste. But yeah it almost seems as if GSP has GH gut, but his hands and head don’t match. Oh and not to be a contradicting dick, but it’s IGF1… I think.

HAve you tried wiking it? It redirects you to gyneocologist. Also the definition of “GYno” is “female” or “vagina”. So unless your a BB it’s pretty fucking confusing as to what your talking about. It’s not exactly common slang.

After a bit of searching I think I’ve worked out you’re talking about Gynecomastia? Where men have man tits. WOuld of been alot easier if you just pointed that out from the start.

As for why you want to know which mma fighters have tits. I don’t know.

Sakara and Bonnar definitely do.

Not to kill a sacred cow with just simple conjecture, but if we’re just going by appearances, looking at Randy’s physical changes over the years makes me think GH all the way. Additionally, Tito’s head is pretty frickin enormous.

I don’t really like playing these games though. I mean Tim Sylvia took steroids at one point, who’d have guessed that one?

Tim took roids? Wow must have done a shit job. Or maybe that’s back when he didn’t have a beer belly.

Oh, sorry Brisks thought most people would know what gyno is. But yes you are correct it’s gynocomastia. Also I asked because it seemed odd to me. Wondering if it’s because these guys took steroids or what. But really just because I didn’t know if I was seeing things.

[quote]Beershoes wrote:
Tim took roids? Wow must have done a shit job. Or maybe that’s back when he didn’t have a beer belly.

[/quote]

UFC 44…around when he was suspended and stripped of belt.

i don’t think any fighter, excpet maybe Bob Sapp looks like he has GH side effects…i think a lot of you are looking too hard. hGH doens’t do too much as far as enhacing strnght and endurance. it does help with joint helth and leaning you up, but if it makes a fighter bigger and not stronger, it’s pretty much a waste.

ironically enough, when Tim Sylvia used AAS, he admitted that it was for cosmetic purposes, since he always got crap for looking soft.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
i don’t think any fighter, excpet maybe Bob Sapp looks like he has GH side effects…i think a lot of you are looking too hard. hGH doens’t do too much as far as enhacing strnght and endurance. it does help with joint helth and leaning you up, but if it makes a fighter bigger and not stronger, it’s pretty much a waste.

ironically enough, when Tim Sylvia used AAS, he admitted that it was for cosmetic purposes, since he always got crap for looking soft.

[/quote]

I think Sylvia was just trying to justify his usage as if it wasn’t aiding performance. As for Randy, I’m just throwing out ideas here, how could anyone really know - HGH does not necessarily equal distended gut either, look at Stallone. And I mean come on, the dude is old and still fighting…besides, look at the size of that noggin.