T Nation

MMA Documentaries

Some of the download links might be expired, but most work.

Renzo Gracie - Fight Day

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M6T3KM0J

Rites of Passage (Inoue and Vale Tudo Brazil) part 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JX2VFAEA

Team Miletich Documentary

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9F9EX5XP

Ultimate Fighter Randy Cotoure

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MB1HERFW

Discovery Channel - Martial Arts Hotspots

http://files.filefront.com/Martial_Arts_Hotspots/;4564034;;/fileinfo.html

Relentless - Tito Ortiz vs The Lions Den

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9E3OEDAM

Ultimate Warriors - The Fighters of Japan

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8QK6KNZA

sergei doc

Part 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XUDRHXC4

Part 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V8113N07

Fedor doc

Part 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=06639BAH

Part 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0LADGIO3

Part 3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=93WERML9

Choke part 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GJ2APBDS

Choke part 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=67NOXIUF

Rites of Passage

Part 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NP2OB4JQ

Part 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J3BFJGJU

MTV True Life - Steroids

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DFF3PEW8

and

Tito Ortiz vs. Chuck Liddel - Badboy vs. The Ice Man

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IYP8A6O9

Rites o.PPassage bonus docu about Ron Waterman:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OI3DVLRA

Discovery Channel - Martial Arts Hospots

http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=5SD6R29B

Quinton “Rampage” Jackson - LA City of Lost Souls

http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=HVRXF6K4

a short one on Wanderlei;

http://files.filefront.com/Wanderlei_Silva_Documentarymp/;4922416;;/fileinfo.html

Ultimate Warriors - Fighters of Japan

http://files.filefront.com/Documentary__Ultimate_Warriors/;4922821;;/fileinfo.html

MFS Documentary
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AF0UL1V2

“The Day of the Zen” 76mb
follows a life in the day of Mario Sperry (Brazilian Top Team)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RGD4TWP

Mirko ‘CroCop’ Filipovic - Training DVD

Part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YKNMDZNF

Part2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T4VHFBTE

Part3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GSZKRFPC

eddie bravo, docu

http://rapidshare.de/files/19508875/eddie_bravo_twister.wmv.html

RAMPAGE UNCHAINES (717mb)
three parts need all three to play…

Part1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DFO1WOKV

Part2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q5V22J6M

Part3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ST952BKK

RODRIGO MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA DOCUMENTARY

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F7YJIOS0

rights of passage The return of the Hammer (mark coleman)

http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=UV5V7JXL

Helio Gracie Interview - BJJ Origin

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4893896054912757307&q=bjj&hl=en

Jesus tap dancing christ, thank you.

You are the shit. Now my sunday is full.

dumb question here… how do you use that megaupload site?

I can’t seem to be able to download any of the files (no clickable link), nor is there a registration form. What gives?

[quote]kligor wrote:
dumb question here… how do you use that megaupload site?

I can’t seem to be able to download any of the files (no clickable link), nor is there a registration form. What gives?[/quote]

It says this:

“All download slots (xx) assigned to your country (xxxxxxxx) are in use.
Please try again later”

Right?

You need to refresh every once in a while until you get a free slot. For every country there are hours when you’re sure to be able to download. 4 AM in the morning is an example.

Congratulations, you win the series of tubes.

I had never seen the Sergei documentary, awesome find. If anyone hasn’t seen Choke or The Smashing Machine, you definetely need to check them out. Anyone watch the Cro Cop training DVD yet? Worth watching?

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
I had never seen the Sergei documentary, awesome find. If anyone hasn’t seen Choke or The Smashing Machine, you definetely need to check them out. Anyone watch the Cro Cop training DVD yet? Worth watching?[/quote]

It’s not like you’re buying it, you lazy ***************

[quote]Classy_Cojones wrote:
kligor wrote:
dumb question here… how do you use that megaupload site?

I can’t seem to be able to download any of the files (no clickable link), nor is there a registration form. What gives?

It says this:

“All download slots (xx) assigned to your country (xxxxxxxx) are in use.
Please try again later”

Right?

[/quote]

Nope, I’m just a dumb, blind hick, with the attention span of a hummingbird on caffeine with ADD.

I didn’t see the download button, I expected the cursor to turn into the hand thingy that happens when you go over a link (oh yeah, and I’m not that computer smart).

But thanks for the advice.

Signed: idiot.

[quote]Classy_Cojones wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
I had never seen the Sergei documentary, awesome find. If anyone hasn’t seen Choke or The Smashing Machine, you definetely need to check them out. Anyone watch the Cro Cop training DVD yet? Worth watching?

It’s not like you’re buying it, you lazy ***************[/quote]

Haha, I had a limited time span before I had to go away for awhile and wanted to spend it wisely, damnit!

CCR is that you??

–Enkidu

[quote]Checkmate wrote:
CCR is that you??

–Enkidu[/quote]

No, that wasn’t me.