MLB Playoffs 2010

So glad my Giants made it, although they did make it a little tou interesting. I think we’ll be able to handle the Braves pretty easily.

Can’t wait to see Lincecum light it up on Thursday.

This is a long read, but well worth it. I laughed my ass off.

Possibly the best quote:
I’ve also had my fill of shrieking female Phillies fans who spend hours online telling the world how gosh darn cute they think Chase Utley is. FACT: Behind the Red Sox, the Phillies have the highest percentage of obnoxious female pink-hat-wearing fans. Be on the lookout for them this October. They’re the ones who are piss-drunk on the street telling you they’d do anything to get in Cole Hamels’s “on deck circle.” Notice that none of these girls will ever tell you how cute Ryan Howard is. This is because Ryan Howard is big and black and big black men scare them TO DEATH.
(Thank God he didn’t mention anything about Werth. Phew! Dodged a bullet there!)

Yanks will sweep. The Twins cant beat them in the playoffs, that’s just the way it is. Burnett isnt starting. CC is going on short rest if need be.

Rays will lose in 5. Price is going to have one bad game and that’s it for them. Longoria better have been taking a lot of BP the last 10 days.

The national league doesnt exist

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
I think we’ll be able to handle the Braves pretty easily.

Can’t wait to see Lincecum light it up on Thursday.[/quote]

Me too, and I’m a Braves fan.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Yanks will sweep. The Twins cant beat them in the playoffs, that’s just the way it is. Burnett isnt starting. CC is going on short rest if need be.

Rays will lose in 5. Price is going to have one bad game and that’s it for them. Longoria better have been taking a lot of BP the last 10 days.

The national league doesnt exist[/quote]

You are hereby my sworn enemy once again.

Phillies have the best pitching, the best hitting, and the best record in baseball. Hello 3rd straight ws. To the guy that said the giants will beat us…compare your batting lineup to philadelphia’s. We’ve got nothing but allstars.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
Phillies have the best pitching, the best hitting, and the best record in baseball. Hello 3rd straight ws. To the guy that said the giants will beat us…compare your batting lineup to philadelphia’s. We’ve got nothing but allstars.[/quote]

I’ll definitely agree that the Phillies have the better lineup, but I think the Giants have the better overall pitching staff (starters, relievers, and closer included).

BALCO has also recently undertaken the task of cloning Buster Posey, so hopefully all 8 of 'em will be ready by the time we play you in the NLCS.

Get ready for the freak show.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
Phillies have the best pitching, the best hitting, and the best record in baseball. Hello 3rd straight ws. To the guy that said the giants will beat us…compare your batting lineup to philadelphia’s. We’ve got nothing but allstars.[/quote]

I’ll definitely agree that the Phillies have the better lineup, but I think the Giants have the better overall pitching staff (starters, relievers, and closer included).

BALCO has also recently undertaken the task of cloning Buster Posey, so hopefully all 8 of 'em will be ready by the time we play you in the NLCS.

Get ready for the freak show.[/quote]

You’re right about the relievers, and the giants will def take the braves.

Careful now, the Braves have the Hinske factor working their favour. Hinske has been on a team that has made it to the World Series the last 4 years.

Also the Yankees are doomed. They don’t have Matsui, Damon or Kate Hudson this year.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

You are hereby my sworn enemy once again.[/quote]

Na. You dont exist until another 2 weeks go by.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Careful now, the Braves have the Hinske factor working their favour. Hinske has been on a team that has made it to the World Series the last 4 years.

Also the Yankees are doomed. They don’t have Matsui, Damon or Kate Hudson this year.[/quote]

Yankees made the right move getting rid of Matsui and Damon.

And youre right about Hinske.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

You are hereby my sworn enemy once again.[/quote]

Na. You dont exist until another 2 weeks go by. [/quote]

All the better. I’ll just follow you around and hurl insults at you for the next 2 weeks while you refuse to defend yourself.

Pussy!

As long as the Yankmees and Sillies dont go I will be excited. I would like to see the Twins win because a friend of mine plays for them (Jason Repko) and he deserves all the success he can get as he has been around a while.

Rays didnt win the division for nothin’, I would love a Rays/Twins ALCS.

I hate the Yankees ( but love Nick Swisher) and hate the Phillies. SF has the pitching and with timely hitting can beat philly, its just as if they get it done.

Oh and the national league has home field advantage this year so apparently they do exist.

AL = way better league.

B[quote]Bigpull wrote:
As long as the Yankmees and Sillies dont go I will be excited. I would like to see the Twins win because a friend of mine plays for them (Jason Repko) and he deserves all the success he can get as he has been around a while.

Rays didnt win the division for nothin’, I would love a Rays/Twins ALCS.

I hate the Yankees ( but love Nick Swisher) and hate the Phillies. SF has the pitching and with timely hitting can beat philly, its just as if they get it done.

Oh and the national league has home field advantage this year so apparently they do exist.
[/quote]

The giants have a better 3 than the phillies? Halladay hamels and oswalt are the best three in baseball. Phils lineup Is also better and has so much more experience in big games. Plus phils have homefield throughout. I’ll upload a video of me and my friends at the phils ws parade after they win.

Lol@ shit talking. Anyone have texas doin anything?

lulz @ Hamels

Any T-Nationers gonna be at Game 1 in Philly?

So we’ll hunt him because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero. He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
Any T-Nationers gonna be at Game 1 in Philly?[/quote]

I’ll be there.

Edit: I’ll be at games 1 and 5 (if necessary) of the NLDS, game 2 of the NLCS and game 6 of the WS.

Possibly others, depending on if my friends/family can’t make their playoff games.