MLB Playoffs 2010

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

To me you sound like a guy whose panties get wet from a team winning in your area.[/quote]

I do, I love sports and there’s nothing wrong with that.

You might just want to keep your mouth shut, your definitely just digging a deeper hole with your recent posts.[/quote]

LOL

Deeper hole? In your opinion of me? Who cares.

You’re the jackass who keeps calling me an idiot even though everything I’ve stated has been opinions based around facts. You are just too stupid to comprehend that. [/quote]

This coming from the simple mind who wasted his time clutching a grapefruit while taking a picture with Kai Greene.

I’m sure everyone holds you in in the highest regards.

[/quote]

You fail at reading comprehension. It wasn’t done by me I just re-posted it from another site.
[/quote]

You are correct, I did misread that.

You still need to learn to root for the Giants though, your not going to stop the magic.[/quote]

Dude, I don’t have anything against the Giants, you just seem to take offense to my predictions and my analysis of the team. I don’t have interest in turning this thread into a flame war.
[/quote]

Raj, I know you’ve got nothing against the Giants. We fans are a little testy cuz we haven’t won it yet. If we were NY, Boston, or Philly who has a title, we’d be more calm about other people predictions.
I predicted Texas will probably win today and my other friends called me a traitor. Do I want a sweep? Heck yes. Will it happen? Probably not.
Giants in 6