MLB 2015

I love those old parks, but i also love old architecture so i think it’s really cool playing the game in the same spot for 100+ years (ie. soccer pitches in the UK)

Cleveland is a football town probably in the same way Toronto is a hockey town. We’re all about the Cavs because they’re doing well, but i could turn on sports talk radio now and it would be all Browns talk. Maybe a mention of Kluber’s 18k, 1 hit shut out of the Cardinals but every caller just wants to ramble about the Browns.

on topic, Corey Kluber shut down the Cardinals last night. 18 strikes outs, 1 hit through 8 innings. All on the ceremonial opening night of the Bob Feller museum.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
I love those old parks, but i also love old architecture so i think it’s really cool playing the game in the same spot for 100+ years (ie. soccer pitches in the UK)
[/quote]

It does but my question is this: If Fenway were built today as is, how would people view it? If you remove the historical nature what value does it provide?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:
[/quote]

It does but my question is this: If Fenway were built today as is, how would people view it? If you remove the historical nature what value does it provide?[/quote]

It’s hard to say because it would never get past the drawing phase.

I think Camden yards, Jaccob’s field in Cleveland, coors field, do a really good job at incorporating newer design while still having that older style.

Playoff predictions anyone?

Wildcard
Astros over Yankees
Cubs over Pirates

Divisional
Royals over Astros
Blue Jays over Rangers

Dodgers over Mets
Cubs over Cardinals

LCS
Blue Jays over Royals
Dodgers over Cubs