MK-677/Ibutamoren

If anyones on facebook check out the group iron haven. Good bodybuilding group and lots of doscussion

Ok sooo I just made this account to see if you guys have any input on my Mk-677 situation
20years old. 5’8. 170lb Eat sleep and breath bodybuilding.

Taking dose of 15mgs every night before bed

Natty up until recently. Got shoulder injury Mild separated AC joint. Tried super expensive PRP injections got nothing major from it. Decided to try GH or look into stemcells. Cant afford real GH so I did research and found Mk-677.

Here the thing though. I got gyno during puberty. its not noticeable but there is definitely what feels like extra tissue under my nipples. Anyway this shit makes my nipples kinda puffy and sensitive. Not sure if its enough to make anything grow more but anyone else have that happen to them?

Also here is a shitty scrap log I keep threw out the days-
Oct 24 -170.8lb
Oct 28- 171lb. Really vivid dreams last night lucid almost whole time. Very trippy. Muscles feel harder

Oct.29 right knee hurts after legs. Lets see if mk will help(def from hacksquats)

Oct.30. 173lb. Nippls looked little puffy couldnt tell if it was just in my head took half an adex

Oct.31 174lb def working now feel harder denser shoulder feels good feel stronger

Nov.2- nips def puffy and more sensitive. Gonna start taking half an adex every 3 days starting today.

Nov.3 moody little bitch today probably cause adex. i think i was 174lb this morning.
Nov.4 173lb

I am 58 years old and been on this and get it from a Compound Pharmacy and take 25mg at bedtime and have seen all the benefits my doctor said I would. I am sleeping much better and I had slept in a long time. I am getting all the benefits my doctor that ordered it said I would and glad I decided to take it. It cost me 54.98 a 25mg capsule. and I take it every night and plan on taking it every night until told other wise by my doctor. which is Crisler. I like the medication and do recommend it to those my age specially. It is not HGH but the closet I am going to get to HGH unless I win the lottery. I get another raise and I will be on HGH legally from a HRT clinic and probably would take 4ius a day. I I stay in good condition by taking a Jeet Kune Do class (no belts given out) Self Defense only. Bruce did not believe in giving out belts tro his students. The class and fitness class which is 45 minutes of non stop different exercises each class with Kettle Bells and your body weight. My SiFu trains Team 2 of the Navy Seals on Edge Weapons so we do train with weapons and guns. Which is very safe the way it is done. And that is all I do to stay in top condition at 58 April 59. I told you all this because I think the Ibutamoren is helping in the c lasses I take or at least after 2 months on this stuff I noticed it at around 2 months now in other words. Sorry for the long post Take care.

Don’t know about long term, but used it twice for PCT and gave me panic attacks…stuff plays with your mind big time

I recently bought some 10mg MK 677. Been taking for about a week. Don’t know if its legit or not. Dumped a capsule out and its a fine white powder and doesn’t have a smell or much of a taste. Any thoughts?

So here we go, I decide to use Mk-677 at 12.5mg every day before sleep for the end of my bulking season and i was on PCT

The results/Measurements (Bio print):
17/08/2016

Height: 69.0 in
Weight: 217.2 Lb
Chin: 8.0
Cheek: 10.8
Pec: 7.0
Biceps: 2.8
Triceps: 5.0
S.Scap: 15.4
Austr: 44.0
Midax: 10.0
Supra: 10.4
Umbil: 17.8
Knee: 5.6
Calves: 5.6
Quadric: 8.0
Hamst: 23.0
% fat : 21.5%
Fat mass: 46.6 Lb
Lean mass: 170.6

22/09/2016
Weight: 216.6 Lb
Chin: 6.8
Cheek: 11.4
Pec: 6.8
Biceps: 2.2
Triceps: 4.0
S.Scap: 14.0
Austr: 33.0
Midax: 9.2
Supra: 9.0
Umbil: 15.0
Knee: 5.2
Calves: 4.8
Quadric: 6.2
Hamst: 20.0
% fat : 18.8%
Fat mass: 40.8 Lb
Lean mass: 175.8

03/11/2016
Weight: 218.6 Lb
Chin: 7.2
Cheek: 12.0
Pec: 7.0
Biceps: 3.0
Triceps: 3.4
S.Scap: 13.4
Austr: 31.0
Midax: 8.0
Supra: 7.0
Umbil: 12.4
Knee: 5.0
Calves: 4.0
Quadric: 7.0
Hamst: 14.4
% fat : 17%
Fat mass: 37.2 Lb
Lean mass: 181.4

My diet during this period:
Protein: 316
Fat: 87
Carbs: 197
Calories: 2959

So i think Mk-677 can be a good option during a PCT and a good stuff to run non stop.
Mk-677 it’s a good option if you can’t buy pharma HGH. Don’t waste your money on UGL HGH.

UPDATE:: Been taking 30mg of MK677 from Alchemly Labs for 8 Days now. Yesterday I noticed that I was dealing with some Body Oder. I have never been the type to have this problem even on days where I forget to apply deodorant. Anyone else ever had this problem while hormones are being messed with?

Hey guys I’ve got a HUGE problem. Does anyone know if MK677 is detectable through a URINE steroid test? I’ve read that it affects IGF-1 and HGH which are both undetectable through urine tests, but I’m not sure? If it is detectable any idea what the detection time is? Thanks in advance!!!

I can help you with this, but first tell me what organization you are getting tested by?

NCAA, thanks in advance

The short answer is yes its dectectable through urine, Although its unlikely that the NCAA test for it. If I where you I would use GHRP-2/ with mod grf and as long as you don’t pin right before the test you’ll be fine!

1 Like

Any new info on this? I’ve been asking around local guys who have done both HGH and this and all I hear are “good shit”, “great stuff”, “simply awesome” and I’ve been recommended cycles from 3 to even 8 months with MK only. Any thoughts?

Mk is ok, from my ring of meat heads. I’ve heard that you hold alot.more water than with pharm grade gh, also sources can be pretty hit or miss. I’ve used it I thought i held too much water, also I constantly craved carbs. So it was nice to run post contest since I wasn’t enhanced. But looking back it’s fuckin pricey. Rather use low dose gh.

To me the price seems to be around 40-60€ for a month’s worth of 30mg/day which isn’t bad at all for me at least. Some also reported water retention to me as well but that it also went away immediately after they stopped using it.

What about lethargy? Do you noice bad lethargy throughout the day? Usually that is a tell tell sign of GH/IGF 1 increase
U will feel tired AF.