MK-677/Ibutamoren

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I love it so much. I’d stay on it permanently if I could afford it.[/quote]

no shit?

a couple things i need to focus on right now are 1. fat loss and 2. old injuries that are holding me back. do you think the MK would help with those?

if nothing else, the sleep benefits seem nice as well…
[/quote]

not sure to be honest. The appetite increase I think would make fat loss kinda tricky. I think it’s better suited when you’re trying to gain size. You bloat up like fuck, too. I lost 5k of water weight when I came off. Seriously.

As for old injuries, well, maybe, but again I couldn’t really say for sure as it’s not something I’ve ever tried.

The sleep benefits are awesome, as are the pumps, strength increase and recovery, but I’ve never used it for either of the things you’re interested in

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

no shit?

a couple things i need to focus on right now are 1. fat loss and 2. old injuries that are holding me back. do you think the MK would help with those?

[/quote]

not sure to be honest. The appetite increase I think would make fat loss kinda tricky. I think it’s better suited when you’re trying to gain size. You bloat up like fuck, too. I lost 5k of water weight when I came off. Seriously.

As for old injuries, well, maybe, but again I couldn’t really say for sure as it’s not something I’ve ever tried.

The sleep benefits are awesome, as are the pumps, strength increase and recovery, but I’ve never used it for either of the things you’re interested in[/quote]

cool. i’m still doing some research into it and trying to get a source for real hGH, but i doubt i will be able to afford that…

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

no shit?

[/quote]

The sleep benefits are awesome, as are the pumps, strength increase and recovery, but I’ve never used it for either of the things you’re interested in[/quote]

cool. i’m still doing some research into it and trying to get a source for real hGH, but i doubt i will be able to afford that…[/quote]

give it a bash, mate. I think you’ll like it

I’m buying some today. Appetite and sleep have been garbage for me recently (probably related). Hopefully this well help both.

What time of day do you take this?

Yogi, how much is it costing you over there? I’m about to pay 45 USD for a 1 month supply run at 25mg/day.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I’m buying some today. Appetite and sleep have been garbage for me recently (probably related). Hopefully this well help both.

What time of day do you take this?

Yogi, how much is it costing you over there? I’m about to pay 45 USD for a 1 month supply run at 25mg/day.[/quote]

that’s quite a bit cheaper than I get it, but I use a company that ships from Europe which is probably why. I might be able to get it cheaper if I used a UK company but this company has a really good reputation and the products I’ve used in the past have been solid so I think I’ll stick with it.

The site I use has it now for 90 euros, which is about twice what you’re paying

Anyone ever provide any blood work showing significant IGF-1 increase from this?

holy shit i hate this new site layout…

love mk677, hate these new website colors…

2 Likes

FWIW,

if you’re bulking or going into PCT, then i think MK-677 would be great…

but i think if you’re looking to lean out or general “anti-aging” effects, then i think the better route might be Ipamorelin, maybe with hGH frag … <i will prolly try that once i use up the MK i have left.

daaaaamn, son. How heavy are you these days? What happened?

I’ve been running MK 677 for a couple months now. I just went off cycle, and plan to continue to use it at least until I go back on. It was hard for me to assess it’s usefulness while on cycle, because I was running multiple things. But I think while cruising I might see some effects more clearly.

ANYWAY, my thought has been along the lines of just running it all the time. It’s easily affordable, so if I want to do this I can.

Whatcha think? Should it be run continuously for long periods of time, or should I take breaks? And if so, how often, and when?

1 Like

i dunno… i’ve heard people claim that it can causes desensitization issues, but it seems to work for up to a year clinically.

what dose have you been running? any side effects?

I’ve seen studies that show it’s still effective after a couple of years.

Can’t be arsed to post them, but trust me; they exist

1 Like

FYI,

i just read about a UFC fighter that tested positive for this, and it was determined to be in a tainted supplement he was using. just thought i’d mention that to those who have drug tests and such…

to be honest, i’m surprised that they even tested for this…

what are your thoughts on running some huperzine-a along with the mk677?

I was thinking about a combo of :
mk677
cjc 1295
huperzine-a

I like the mk solo but i’d like to get igf 1 levels as high as possible while still being cheaper than buying actual growth hormone or some chinese crap.

1 Like

well holy fucksauce. And just where have you been, young man?

EDIT: and there is some pretty encouraging science behind using huperzine A

1 Like

i dunno… if i recall correctly, huperzine needs to be used for short cycles, due to some issues with AcH. since it prevents the breakdown of AcH, i think taking it for too long can cause a rebound effect…

i guess you could still use it for brief periods, tho…

Lmao! Ive been all over, briefly moved to colorado and found out ill be having a little girl so we decided to move back. So things have been hectic but just now getting back in the grove of things and settling in until the little one comes. Still training hard though.

Fyi to everyone. GEAR IS NOT A CONTRACEPTIVE FOR MEN. I I REPEAT, GEAR IS NOT A CONTRACEPTIVE FOR MEN. lol. Couldnt be more excited though…and nervous.

1 Like

congratulations on the (soon to be) new arrival!

Good to hear things are going well for you, mate

Thanks buddy. Appreciate it.

1 Like